What is Advil Migraine?
Advil Migraine ( ibuprofen ) is a pain relif product for migraine.Advil Migraine is in a liquid-filled capsule form. Advil migraine is used for the tratment of backaches, athletic injuries, dental pain. It reduces the pain and swelling.
How to take Advil Migraine orally?
Take the medicine with a full glass (8 oz or 240 ml) of water. Take after eating something or if your stomach is empty then take it with milk. Dont sleep for 30 minutes. Take the doses as prescribed by the doctor. For childrens the dose is based on childrens weight.
Directions to take the medicine:
- Do not give the dose more than the prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- For Adults-1 capsule.If not getting the relif take 1 more.
- For Children-Take the advise of doctor before use.
What to do if missed a dose?
Take the dose as early as you remember. Otherwise Don't take double dose.
What to do if overdose is taken?
Immidiately contact emergency room or local poison control center.
Active Ingredients in the Advil Migraine:
Brown, oval capsule which contains solubilized ibuprofen, a pain reliever which equals to 200 mg ibuprofen (present as the free acid and potassium salt
How to Store Advil Migraine?
- Store at room temperature between 15-30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F ) and keep it away from moisture and light.
- Keep away from pets and Children.
- Don't keep it in wet places.
How to supply?
Supply the medicine in the bottles of 20 and 40 liquigels.