What is Silent Migraine?
Silent migraine is also called as Acephalgic Migraine. Silent Migraine is called migraine aura without headache. Silent migraine is occur pain on the skin, ringing in the ears. Silent migraine is appear about of 20%. Silent migraine is mainly appear in children having the age between five- to nine years. It is also seen in adult person. Treatment is done by reviewing both family and patient medical history.
Causes of Silent Migraine
- Hormonal changes
- Genetic disorder
- Imbalances in hormonal levels
Symptoms of Silent Migraine
- Flashing lights
- One sided headache
- Body pain
- Visual disturbance
- Motion sickness
Treatment of Silent Migraine
- Aspirin is used to treat the silent migraine.
- The medications such as NSAID's, antinausea medications, Midrin, ergotamines the triptans are useful to cure the disease.
- Keep away from the foods, drinks and stimulants which causes headache free migraine.
- Ergotamines such as DHE, Migranal, Cafergot may be used to patient.
- Injectible and nasal spray are more effective.