What is Magnesium migraine?
Magnesium migraines may be caused by an imbalance of key minerals such as magnesium and calcium. Magnesium is a key element in maintaining healthy body functioning. The 50% to 60% of migraines are magnesium-linked. Twenty-five million American adults and children suffer from migraine. Taking more amount of magnesium often causes diarrhea. Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in the body mainly stores in bones. Normal adults require about 310-420mg of magnesium daily.
Magnesium Can Help to Reduce Migraines
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies such as the vitamin riboflavin and the mineral magnesium may causes some migraines. Magnesium migraines treatment that involves more than just taking magnesium itself.
- Determine what triggers your migraines and avoid them.
- Increase your intake of magnesium and riboflavin.
Symptoms of Magnesium migraine
- Sensitivity to bright light
- Headache Headache
- Mitral valve prolapse Mitral valve prolapse
- Anxiety disorders Anxiety disorders
- Heart disease Heart Disease
- Menstrual Cramps Menstrual Cramps
Treatment for Magnesium migraine
- Medications containing magnesium sulphate may used to treat the magnesium migraine.
- Mg therapy has been effective in treating migraines.
- Eating a diet high in magnesium rich foods is useful to reduce the magnesium migraine.
- Magnesium migraines treatment that involves more than just taking magnesium itself.
- Intravenous magnesium sulphate in the acute treatment of migraine without aura and migraine with aura.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Migraine headache symptom
Migraine headache treatment
Cause of Migraine headache
Migraine pressure point
Migraine home remedy
Migraine and pregnancy
Migraine headache relief
Basilar artery migraine
Migraine headache medication
Natural Migraine relief
Natural remedy for migraine
Cure for Migraine headache
Migraine headache remedy
Natural cure for migraine
Natural Migraine treatment
Herbal migrane remedy
How to get rid of a migraine