What is Vestibular Migraine?
Vestibular migrain is also called as Vestibular disorder. Vestibular migraine is affected in 25% of women, 15% of men and 5% to10% in children. Vestibular Migraine is caused by balance disorder. It is more seen in women than men. Vestibular Migraine is occur13% have adults population in US. Migraine is neurological condition. The visual disturbance is occur before the vestibular migraine start.
Causes of Vestibular Migraine
- Balance disorder
- Certain food
- Family history
Symptoms of Vestibular Migraine
- Motion sickness
- Sensitivity of light
Treatment of Vestibular Migraine
- Medications such as Fiorinal, Midrin, sumatriptan are used to treat the disease.
- Acetazolamide is more effective to vestibular migraine.
- Fluid and electrolytic replenishment is very useful to cure the disease.
- Meclizine, Antivert, Bonine are effective medications.
- Beta-blocking agents,Calcium channel blockers are used to relief the pain.
- Flunarizine to prevent vestibular migraine.
- Verapamil and amitriptyline are particularly useful.
- Do exercise for to treat the vestibular migraine.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
Migraine headache symptom
Migraine headache treatment
Cause of Migraine headache
Migraine pressure point
Migraine home remedy
Migraine and pregnancy
Migraine headache relief
Basilar artery migraine
Migraine headache medication
Natural Migraine relief
Natural remedy for migraine
Cure for Migraine headache
Migraine headache remedy
Natural cure for migraine
Natural Migraine treatment
Herbal migrane remedy
How to get rid of a migraine