What is Vestibular Migraine?
Vestibular migrain is also called as Vestibular disorder. Vestibular migraine is affected in 25% of women, 15% of men and 5% to10% in children. Vestibular Migraine is caused by balance disorder. It is more seen in women than men. Vestibular Migraine is occur13% have adults population in US. Migraine is neurological condition. The visual disturbance is occur before the vestibular migraine start.
Causes of Vestibular Migraine
- Balance disorder
- Certain food
- Family history
Symptoms of Vestibular Migraine
- Motion sickness
- Sensitivity of light
Treatment of Vestibular Migraine
- Medications such as Fiorinal, Midrin, sumatriptan are used to treat the disease.
- Acetazolamide is more effective to vestibular migraine.
- Fluid and electrolytic replenishment is very useful to cure the disease.
- Meclizine, Antivert, Bonine are effective medications.
- Beta-blocking agents,Calcium channel blockers are used to relief the pain.
- Flunarizine to prevent vestibular migraine.
- Verapamil and amitriptyline are particularly useful.
- Do exercise for to treat the vestibular migraine.