heart break boxTweet
14 Years Old
It's fustrating when you feel u have a really close frend that youve known for a long time who says one thing and does the complete opposit you think they have your back and you would be best frends forever and they completely stab you in the back. You feel guilty but your innocent and your lost and confused. I have more problems to think about but this one frend i cant stop thinking of shes like the closest realtionship i ever had with someone and its all bull. i get accused every night for messing up things which arnt my fault by my family. ive ried cutting myself on my wrists but im too religous too go any further and eating turns mee off my parents dont see the same future as me and they want me to do wateva they like mut i dont want that i want to enjoy being 14 not run around like a chook with no head i cry everynight hoping god will take me at this point. there is no meaning for me to luve anymore. frends and family are so important to evryone and when they turn teir back on u its like someone is stabbing a knife in your heart. all my frnds have happy lives and perfect families except for me ! im always the one left out i have too much skin on my body and i have to stick my fingers down my throat and eat nothing i try to tlk to ppl to get all this out of my system but i get fired up and angry very easily i do not speak to anyone and i constantly cry and yell all day. my mum never let me cut myself and it was hard to stop but i managed that part. i have too much skin on my body and i want to get rid of it. i think i am suffering from depression. i thought my family and frend were differen i though sisters and parents should support wat u feel and wat u want to do, and my frend i thought she was different to all those other teenage bitches. she ignores me for no reason and ditches me for ppl we dont like i never did anything to her and i noe that for a fact. i hate myself and i dont want to be me i feel weak and i dont sleep until 4:00 am and im unatractive in my eyes and betrayel is my best frend im lost and i no longer want to survive.
Posted by sarah : Jun 8' 2010, Age- 14
Come and share your personal depression experiences so that others will also learn from your personal experiences with depression.
Send us your story about depression
Thank you for your sharing.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
More Depression Stories
- 2nd Birth
- Slow Dance
- Traumatized by my husband
- My long road to recovery
- My Lifes Proper Bangers Mate
- I get no relief
- Love hurts
- Wanting to give Giving up
- I know How you Feel
- Depression how it can affect u
- whys this me against the world
- My Hidden Secrets
- This pain
- How Schutzhund Saved Me
- Depression Confession - A Father's Determination
- Depth of Depression, My Story
- So YOU think YOU have it bad eh ????
- Story of my life
- The Room and the Return
- MY Life
- Depression gets the best of us
- Improving Self Esteem - I am a Loser effect
- I don't care anymore
- Living in a moment
- I have no friends - what to do?
- These Things Have Saved Me
- heart break box
- A Concerned Mother
- Come as you are.
- 14 year old girl with deppression
- Becca Mild Depression
- Jayne (We can get rid of it)
- Guy (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree )
- Karen (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis - The Will to Survive )
- Claire (Beat depression dont let it beat you )
- majordepressedguy (Seen a light)
- Dylan ( My Depression)
- april banlawi
- i\'m i depressed??
- wounds of my heart
- depression for years
- i dont know am 17
- I have no more guts to face my parents
- Nice guy syndrome
- My story
- depression hurts
- Nobody cares and why should they
- The Slacker Perfectionist
- To Finally Drop My Fake Smile
- People i walk with
- one girl, one depression, one not understanding world
- What Hurts the Most
- Tired of everything
- hate of life
- Life-Long Despair
- How does depression affect your daily life?
- My Depressed Life
- The Secret Life Of Depression and Anxiety