Posted by Erin Filson : Jan 14, 2011
my name is erin... i have been depressed for 3 years now. it started at age 2, my parents were divorced and my sister was take because my dad was blamed for molesting her, but he didn't. my mom was a big drug addict she did coke, weed, and heroine. at the ages 9 to 12 i was molested by my female cousin. during that time i was abused by my brother and father. soon i was 14 and old enough to have my first boyfriend alex a long time friend we dated 8 months all summer he raped me one night because he was drug and got me pregnant i miscarried a few months later a beautiful baby boy his name was Kashmire. the pain was unbareable. i cut myself over 200 times all over my body, and did drugs and drinking to numb the pain, till one day i realized nothings ever going to change, there is no heaven there is no hell. just a hole that keeps going never ending like purgatory; between haven and hell. i soon became who i really was, a lesbian. and i lost many friends who thought i liked them when i didn't. then i was called emo lesbian dyke and faggot under the students breath something so quietly said sounds louder than anything. looking now i still cut myself and bruise and burn. i do drugs still and drinking. i have let relationships, bad relationships hurt me the most. here now typeing away at the key board not even lookin at the screen because i have replayed the memories so much its first to mind and easiest to remember.i actually cut my wrist a few minutes ago. im in a partial hospital i went inpatient once. but i love my partial. but im still here through this all. i think thats the most impactive thing, people who have been through worse but are still here today; beacause they didn't commit suicide.
Posted by Erin Filson : Jan 14, 2011
Come and share your personal depression experiences so that others will also learn from your personal experiences with depression.
Send us your story about depression
Thank you for your sharing.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
More Depression Stories
- Wendy Williams story
- 2nd Birth
- Slow Dance
- Traumatized by my husband
- My long road to recovery
- My Lifes Proper Bangers Mate
- I get no relief
- Love hurts
- Wanting to give Giving up
- I know How you Feel
- Depression how it can affect u
- whys this me against the world
- My Hidden Secrets
- This pain
- How Schutzhund Saved Me
- Depression Confession - A Father's Determination
- Depth of Depression, My Story
- So YOU think YOU have it bad eh ????
- Story of my life
- The Room and the Return
- MY Life
- Depression gets the best of us
- Improving Self Esteem - I am a Loser effect
- I don't care anymore
- Living in a moment
- I have no friends - what to do?
- These Things Have Saved Me
- heart break box
- A Concerned Mother
- Come as you are.
- 14 year old girl with deppression
- Becca Mild Depression
- Jayne (We can get rid of it)
- Guy (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree )
- Karen (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis - The Will to Survive )
- Claire (Beat depression dont let it beat you )
- majordepressedguy (Seen a light)
- Dylan ( My Depression)
- april banlawi
- i\'m i depressed??
- wounds of my heart
- depression for years
- i dont know am 17
- I have no more guts to face my parents
- Nice guy syndrome
- My story
- depression hurts
- Nobody cares and why should they
- The Slacker Perfectionist
- To Finally Drop My Fake Smile
- People i walk with
- one girl, one depression, one not understanding world
- What Hurts the Most
- Tired of everything
- hate of life
- Life-Long Despair
- How does depression affect your daily life?
- My Depressed Life
- The Secret Life Of Depression and Anxiety
- My Story of Schizophrenia in Family