I am a Loser | Improving Self EsteemTweet
Consider your image
Many people think that they are losers and have no self esteem. One of the main reasons as to why this is the case comes from how some people will have unrealistic ideas of the images that they want to deal with. They think that some body image ideas are more useful than others but in reality they are more than likely thinking that they should focus on the body images that other people have.
It is best to consider one’s image and to think of it as a more perfect type of image to work with. Ignoring the criticisms that others create is one of the best things to consider when looking towards improving one’s self esteem and having a better mindset of oneself without too many negative influences.
Look at your strengths
It is best to focus less on one’s weaknesses and to focus on one’s strengths above all else. This involves looking towards what one has to bring towards others and all of the good things that one is able to do. Focusing on the positive aspects of one’s life is a better thing to do than going on with the weaknesses that one has.
Commit to change
A great way to improve one’s self esteem is to focus on changing one’s habits. This is useful in that changing one’s habits will allow a person to have a better time with learning about what can be done to make oneself a better person. It is important to stop focusing on one’s weaknesses and to focus more on how one can improve those concerns for the future. Working towards improvement is important because it will allow a person to have an easier time with getting ahead with having a better life that one can feel more comfortable with.
Come and share your personal depression experiences so that others will also learn from your personal experiences with depression.
Send us your story about depression
Thank you for your sharing.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
More Depression Stories
- Wendy Williams story
- 2nd Birth
- Slow Dance
- Traumatized by my husband
- My long road to recovery
- My Lifes Proper Bangers Mate
- I get no relief
- Love hurts
- Wanting to give Giving up
- I know How you Feel
- Depression how it can affect u
- whys this me against the world
- My Hidden Secrets
- This pain
- How Schutzhund Saved Me
- Depression Confession - A Father's Determination
- Depth of Depression, My Story
- So YOU think YOU have it bad eh ????
- Story of my life
- The Room and the Return
- MY Life
- Depression gets the best of us
- Improving Self Esteem - I am a Loser effect
- I don't care anymore
- Living in a moment
- I have no friends - what to do?
- These Things Have Saved Me
- heart break box
- A Concerned Mother
- Come as you are.
- 14 year old girl with deppression
- Becca Mild Depression
- Jayne (We can get rid of it)
- Guy (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree )
- Karen (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis - The Will to Survive )
- Claire (Beat depression dont let it beat you )
- majordepressedguy (Seen a light)
- Dylan ( My Depression)
- april banlawi
- i\'m i depressed??
- wounds of my heart
- depression for years
- i dont know am 17
- I have no more guts to face my parents
- Nice guy syndrome
- My story
- depression hurts
- Nobody cares and why should they
- The Slacker Perfectionist
- To Finally Drop My Fake Smile
- People i walk with
- one girl, one depression, one not understanding world
- What Hurts the Most
- Tired of everything
- hate of life
- Life-Long Despair
- How does depression affect your daily life?
- My Depressed Life
- The Secret Life Of Depression and Anxiety
- My Story of Schizophrenia in Family