My Lifes Proper Bangers MateTweet
Posted by Jenny : Jan 9, 2011
Ive just got out of bed after 8 days. My depression started when I got a job promotionand my usually loving partner became extremely violent. Spitting on me continuosly in an act of violence calling me a dirty little nothing and on occassion hitting me face first off walls. Then my nan died in July after we had had words. We were very close this was the only argument we had in my 24 years of life. Then evil boyfriend stops the violence. Then he left me in november. I lost my job in july when I lost my nan. Nans ashes have been at the crematorium for 6 months as my aunty is a head case who wont have them released and legally she is the only one who can do so. I went to a new years eve part where I witnessed my friend being severely beaten by three men in an unprovoked and prolonged attack where chairs etc were used. Ive just had enough. My pain is immeasurable. I have previously thought that life is a test of character. But with all these evil people about. Who the fuck has the right to test my character. Im isolated. Im poor. Im angry. I cant believe I let that evil excuse for a man treat me how he did to then walk away from me. Had my life previously been a barrell of laughs I may have some hope. But its been a complete disaster fighting psychotic illness and getting in all kinds of trouble. I had a palm reading that had forseen what happened with my ex. The reader told me I would meet someone that would change my life. This is what keeps me breathing and stops my heart exploding. Pain is a sedative eh?
Posted by Jenny : Jan 9, 2011
Come and share your personal depression experiences so that others will also learn from your personal experiences with depression.
Send us your story about depression
Thank you for your sharing.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
More Depression Stories
- Wendy Williams story
- 2nd Birth
- Slow Dance
- Traumatized by my husband
- My long road to recovery
- My Lifes Proper Bangers Mate
- I get no relief
- Love hurts
- Wanting to give Giving up
- I know How you Feel
- Depression how it can affect u
- whys this me against the world
- My Hidden Secrets
- This pain
- How Schutzhund Saved Me
- Depression Confession - A Father's Determination
- Depth of Depression, My Story
- So YOU think YOU have it bad eh ????
- Story of my life
- The Room and the Return
- MY Life
- Depression gets the best of us
- Improving Self Esteem - I am a Loser effect
- I don't care anymore
- Living in a moment
- I have no friends - what to do?
- These Things Have Saved Me
- heart break box
- A Concerned Mother
- Come as you are.
- 14 year old girl with deppression
- Becca Mild Depression
- Jayne (We can get rid of it)
- Guy (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree )
- Karen (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis - The Will to Survive )
- Claire (Beat depression dont let it beat you )
- majordepressedguy (Seen a light)
- Dylan ( My Depression)
- april banlawi
- i\'m i depressed??
- wounds of my heart
- depression for years
- i dont know am 17
- I have no more guts to face my parents
- Nice guy syndrome
- My story
- depression hurts
- Nobody cares and why should they
- The Slacker Perfectionist
- To Finally Drop My Fake Smile
- People i walk with
- one girl, one depression, one not understanding world
- What Hurts the Most
- Tired of everything
- hate of life
- Life-Long Despair
- How does depression affect your daily life?
- My Depressed Life
- The Secret Life Of Depression and Anxiety
- My Story of Schizophrenia in Family