I have no more guts to face my parentsTweet
Posted by Pooja Sharma : 11/7/11
Iam 15 I and my frds bunked our school exhibition for two days with few boyz it was the ever beautiful moment of my life that i won't forget and neither my frds too.On the first day we bunked and went to marina park ,gandhi park, ross island,pizza corner,silver spring,carbin.I my frds Raveena ,U.Pooja and including few boys Ankit,Pallove,Farah,Yasheek all were enjoying in the car Yasheek was driving that even illegally without license it was a killer drive AC on music at full volume pepsi all sorts of enjoyement was there we went to citizen colony and stayed at Ankit's house for a while then again went for along drive after having fun we came back at 3pm then our parents came to pick up us next day we guys planned again to bunk but we were not aware that a gr8 disaster would take place when my frds parents caught us while we were coming back that day we went to wandoor carbin rose valley and roamed in the jungle for 1 hour it was unbelievable experience ,chidiyatapu climbed the mountains etc but when we came back our enjoyment changed into a big problem i know we all committed a very big mistake but its its seriously a big issue thats what i said that when there parents caught all of us we were called to te principal's room and now i broke the trust of my parents and right now i have no guts to face my parents i don't wanna my parents to know all he truth coz of this i went to depression infact i even got anxiety attack and got faint now i am still worried pls frd and who ever read this pray that i must get escape frm this issue coz i am feeling that i should commit suicide i have no idea what to do pls help me pray for me coz iam feeling regret for what i did and pls suggest me what to do .
Posted by Pooja Sharma : 11/7/11
Come and share your personal depression experiences so that others will also learn from your personal experiences with depression.
Send us your story about depression
Thank you for your sharing.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
More Depression Stories
- Wendy Williams story
- 2nd Birth
- Slow Dance
- Traumatized by my husband
- My long road to recovery
- My Lifes Proper Bangers Mate
- I get no relief
- Love hurts
- Wanting to give Giving up
- I know How you Feel
- Depression how it can affect u
- whys this me against the world
- My Hidden Secrets
- This pain
- How Schutzhund Saved Me
- Depression Confession - A Father's Determination
- Depth of Depression, My Story
- So YOU think YOU have it bad eh ????
- Story of my life
- The Room and the Return
- MY Life
- Depression gets the best of us
- Improving Self Esteem - I am a Loser effect
- I don't care anymore
- Living in a moment
- I have no friends - what to do?
- These Things Have Saved Me
- heart break box
- A Concerned Mother
- Come as you are.
- 14 year old girl with deppression
- Becca Mild Depression
- Jayne (We can get rid of it)
- Guy (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree )
- Karen (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis - The Will to Survive )
- Claire (Beat depression dont let it beat you )
- majordepressedguy (Seen a light)
- Dylan ( My Depression)
- april banlawi
- i\'m i depressed??
- wounds of my heart
- depression for years
- i dont know am 17
- I have no more guts to face my parents
- Nice guy syndrome
- My story
- depression hurts
- Nobody cares and why should they
- The Slacker Perfectionist
- To Finally Drop My Fake Smile
- People i walk with
- one girl, one depression, one not understanding world
- What Hurts the Most
- Tired of everything
- hate of life
- Life-Long Despair
- How does depression affect your daily life?
- My Depressed Life
- The Secret Life Of Depression and Anxiety
- My Story of Schizophrenia in Family