My Depressed Life by ElizabethTweet
Posted by Elizabeth : 08/06/2017
So basically I'm 13. I was born in Spain 12 September, 2003. I lived in Spain til I was 3 with my brother, Tom (he is 3 years older), mum, dad and my grandparents. When we moved to England it was the first time I'd been there but my whole family were born there. I lived in England with my family for a further 8 years, until we moved to Spain again when I was 11. I hated it because i had to be in a run down local Spanish School while my brother got to go to a posh English School. During the 2 years we have been here, my mum and dad had been travelling back and forth to England for business reasons. And i barely saw them.
Both birthdays and Christmas i wouldn't receive anything from anyone and my brother would receive luxuries like; money, electronics, confectioneries, clothes and lots of other cool things. Ever since i have been at the local school i have been bullied by everyone because they see me as the weird, ugly, fat English girl who's parents don't care about. I heard that alot and I started saying that myself and it got stuck in my mind and it tortured me all the time, it still does, because I don't have any friends or family around who i can talk to. So I now have depression, anxiety, bipolar, DID, I self harm, I'm anorexic and I have tried to commit suicide twice. So yeah, my life is messed up.
Come and share your personal depression experiences so that others will also learn from your personal experiences with depression.
Send us your story about depression
Thank you for your sharing.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
More Depression Stories
- Wendy Williams story
- 2nd Birth
- Slow Dance
- Traumatized by my husband
- My long road to recovery
- My Lifes Proper Bangers Mate
- I get no relief
- Love hurts
- Wanting to give Giving up
- I know How you Feel
- Depression how it can affect u
- whys this me against the world
- My Hidden Secrets
- This pain
- How Schutzhund Saved Me
- Depression Confession - A Father's Determination
- Depth of Depression, My Story
- So YOU think YOU have it bad eh ????
- Story of my life
- The Room and the Return
- MY Life
- Depression gets the best of us
- Improving Self Esteem - I am a Loser effect
- I don't care anymore
- Living in a moment
- I have no friends - what to do?
- These Things Have Saved Me
- heart break box
- A Concerned Mother
- Come as you are.
- 14 year old girl with deppression
- Becca Mild Depression
- Jayne (We can get rid of it)
- Guy (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree )
- Karen (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis - The Will to Survive )
- Claire (Beat depression dont let it beat you )
- majordepressedguy (Seen a light)
- Dylan ( My Depression)
- april banlawi
- i\'m i depressed??
- wounds of my heart
- depression for years
- i dont know am 17
- I have no more guts to face my parents
- Nice guy syndrome
- My story
- depression hurts
- Nobody cares and why should they
- The Slacker Perfectionist
- To Finally Drop My Fake Smile
- People i walk with
- one girl, one depression, one not understanding world
- What Hurts the Most
- Tired of everything
- hate of life
- Life-Long Despair
- How does depression affect your daily life?
- My Depressed Life
- The Secret Life Of Depression and Anxiety
- My Story of Schizophrenia in Family