What Hurts the MostTweet
Posted by Casey Haaf : Sep 28 2011
You never know how bad things get until you see tomorow. That seems to be my motto lately, because everytime i wake up I sink into a deeper depression even though I was sure that yesterday was the very bottom .
my doctor tells me its just the hypothyroidism, that once they fix that i'll feel better. but i know i wont. My LIFE needs to be fixed, then ill get better. The guy i fell in love wiht is married to another woman. he never knew how i felt about him, or how in my most depressed days he gave me hope to hang on to. for weeks i havent been able to get a hold of my friends, and its starting to hurt bad cause they were the only thing buffering me against my depression....
Now its just me, college, and depression. Im not even passionate about my major anymore. im not passionate about anything. Ive lost all my artistic talent. it seems like it went down the drain. because of that i feel like i lost a part of my identity.
But the part that's hurts the very most. The most precious thing in the world that that i have lost but cant live without :
my ability to love.
when you have depression, the feelings you have for people and things fade away because you can't feel pain. If you can't feel pain, you can't feel love. i pray every night for God to bring on the pain, or give some feelings back to me, because the emptiness is unbearable. I feel pointless, like my life is a fuzzy dream i cant wake up from. nothing feels real anymore
Posted by Casey Haaf : Sep 28 2011
Come and share your personal depression experiences so that others will also learn from your personal experiences with depression.
Send us your story about depression
Thank you for your sharing.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
More Depression Stories
- Wendy Williams story
- 2nd Birth
- Slow Dance
- Traumatized by my husband
- My long road to recovery
- My Lifes Proper Bangers Mate
- I get no relief
- Love hurts
- Wanting to give Giving up
- I know How you Feel
- Depression how it can affect u
- whys this me against the world
- My Hidden Secrets
- This pain
- How Schutzhund Saved Me
- Depression Confession - A Father's Determination
- Depth of Depression, My Story
- So YOU think YOU have it bad eh ????
- Story of my life
- The Room and the Return
- MY Life
- Depression gets the best of us
- Improving Self Esteem - I am a Loser effect
- I don't care anymore
- Living in a moment
- I have no friends - what to do?
- These Things Have Saved Me
- heart break box
- A Concerned Mother
- Come as you are.
- 14 year old girl with deppression
- Becca Mild Depression
- Jayne (We can get rid of it)
- Guy (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree )
- Karen (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis - The Will to Survive )
- Claire (Beat depression dont let it beat you )
- majordepressedguy (Seen a light)
- Dylan ( My Depression)
- april banlawi
- i\'m i depressed??
- wounds of my heart
- depression for years
- i dont know am 17
- I have no more guts to face my parents
- Nice guy syndrome
- My story
- depression hurts
- Nobody cares and why should they
- The Slacker Perfectionist
- To Finally Drop My Fake Smile
- People i walk with
- one girl, one depression, one not understanding world
- What Hurts the Most
- Tired of everything
- hate of life
- Life-Long Despair
- How does depression affect your daily life?
- My Depressed Life
- The Secret Life Of Depression and Anxiety
- My Story of Schizophrenia in Family