How to treat IBS?
What Is IBS?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Irritable bowel syndrome disorder is described most commonly by cramping, abdominal pain, bloating constipation, and diarrhea. IBS result of huge deal of discomfort and distress, but it does not permanently harm the bowels and does not lead to a serious disease, for example cancer. People can control their symptoms with diet, stress management, and prescribed medications.
Symptoms of IBS
- Bloating, abdominal pain and discomfort
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Changes in bowel habit
- Cramping in lower abdomen
- Fatigue without doing work
- Bad smelling stool
- Dryness of mouth
- Excessive thirst
- Decreased appetite
- Uneasiness in rectal region
- Body weakness
Prevent for IBS
- You should take sufficient sleep.Night awakening should be stop.
- Laxatives treat constipation. Much type of laxatives is available. Your doctor can help you find the laxative that is right for you.
- Take medicine like antispasmodics control spasms in the colon and help ease abdominal pain.
- Take antidepressants medicine, even in lower doses than are used for treating depression, can help people with IBS.
Home Remedy for IBS
- Study of Ayurveda, intake of buttermilk is the best remedy in IBS, because of its light in nature, astringent, stimulates the appetite and kindles the digestive fire.
- Soak 10 gm of amla in water. After it become soft, rush it and take 1 gm with black salt. This is effective home remedy for curing IBS.
- Take pomegranate seeds with black salt. Make a past and have it two times a day. It is also a good natural cure for irritable bowel syndrome
- Have rock salt with warm water. This is good for irritable bowel treatment
- Used some herbs like chamomile, valerian, rosemary and lemon balm are effective in irritable bowel syndrome cure.
Diet and tips for IBS
- Eat and drink slowly, and chew food properly
- Eat several small meals a day
- Drink plenty of water
- If having constipation, include more fiber to your diet
- Do regular exercises
- Do not take tea, coffee, carbonated drinks, and alcohol
- Stop smoking
- Keep away from foods high in acid, such as citrus fruit
- Do not eat spicy and oily foods.
- Do not eat gas-producing foods such as beans, broccoli, cabbage, and apples.
Do you like this Story?
Stay Connected with DG