How to treat InfluenzaTweet
What Is Influenza?
Influenza is common contagious viral infection. As well called flue. Though influenza or flu influences both sexes and all age groups, children tend to get it more often than adults. This disorder still has its own period from November to April, through main cases becoming between late December and early March.
Symptoms of influenza
- Body or muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
- Runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Ear pain
Prevent of influenza
- You have flu symptoms, high temperature, any trouble breathing. You can call your doctor.
- Often wash your hands systematically.
- Do not pick up used tissues.
- Avoid share cups and eating utensils
- Coat your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Get rest and sufficient sleep.
- Take medicines like acetaminophen or ibuprofen to reduce fever.
Home remedy for influenza
- Best remedy to heal influenza would be to have plenty of liquids. Never let the body get dehydrated as liquids thin all the nasal secretion.
- Soak a cloth with cold water and put it on the forehead. This would be effectual in healing influenza.
- Take a cup of boiling water add, 1 tsp bayberry bark, 1 tsp grated ginger root and ½ tsp cayenne powder. Let it to sit for about 20 minutes before drinking. This is a useful method to treat influenza.
- Rise in the consumption of foods rich in vitamin C. because it provides a boost to the immune system and increases the white blood cells.
- Take in garlic in the diet. Eat raw garlic empty stomach in the morning.
- Take bath in tub to lukewarm water. Get relieved from flu.
- Drink ginger tea. It is helpful in curing flu. Make a tea by adding 2-3 slices of ginger.
- You can also be used garlic instead of ginger. Make tea using 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Take a cup of warm milk, add a tsp of turmeric. Intake such milk, thrice a day. Not only would it prevent complications arising from influenza, it would also activate the liver.
- Combine equal amounts of onion juice and honey. Consume 3 to 4 tsp of this mixture everyday.
- Take ½ liter of water, add one gram of holy basil leaves along with some ginger. Boil this decoction until only ½ the mixture is left. Consume this decoction as tea.This is good mixture for treating influenza.
- Take some hot some water and mix a few drops of lemon and some honey. This is a good mixture to loosen phlegm.
Herbal remedy to treat influenza using fenugreek, ginger
- Take fenugreek decoction by boiling one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in ½ liter of water, till it is reduced to 1/3rd. In a cup of this fenugreek decoction, add a tsp of fresh ginger juice and honey to flavor. Intake this mixture.This is benificial for curing influenza.
- Mix ½ tsp of powdered long pepper, two teaspoons of honey and ½ tsp of ginger juice. Consume this combination three times a day.
Tips and diet for influenza
- If you are nonvegeterian. Drink chicken soup as it is useful in treating influenz.