How to treat MeaslesTweet
What Is Measles?
Measles is also know rubeola, it is highly, easily spread disorder caused by a virus. It result a total-body skin rash and flu-like symptoms, including a fever, cough and runny nose.
Symptoms of measles
- Cold & cough
- Loss of appetite
- Red, watery eyes
- High fever
- Muscles pain
Prevent of measles
- Get bedrest and provide quiet activities for the child. If there is sensitivity to light, keep room darkly lit.
- Use antipruritic medication to prevent itching.
- Get rid of eye secretions with warm saline or water. Encourage the child not to rub the eyes.
- Your child has measles symptoms you can consult your doctor.
Home remedy for measles
- Lemon juice is helpful to treat measles. Drink 15ml - 25 ml of lemon juice, diluted with water.
- Add ½ tsp each of licorice and honey and eat on a daily basis. It is effective for a person suffering from measles.
- Make a powder dried of turmeric roots. Take about ½ tsp of this powder, with honey and juice of a few bitter gourd leaves. This is an excellent method to cure a person suffering from measles.
- If possible take lukewarm water for baths, add neem leaves to the bathing water. It will be useful in reduce you from the itching.
- Taking fresh orange juice, when struck with measles, it is effective remedy to get healthy once again. Drinking about two glasses of the juice per day.
- Taking a glass of barley water on an everyday basis. This is beneficial in treating measles.
Herbal remedy for measles
- Blend equal amounts of tamarind seeds and turmeric and grind it well. Eat this mixture, in a dose of 350 to 400 grams, three times a day. This is effective for curing measles.
- Eggplant seeds are effective in curing Take ½ to 1 gram of eggplant seeds everyday, during about three days. This is best remedy to cure measles.
Tips and diet for measles
- Consuming a balanced diet is necessary in treating measles. Do not take having milk products, spicy food and junk foods. '
- Take sponge bath will also help your child give relief from the disease. When your child have high fever then your child sit in a tub that's partially filled with lukewarm water, and gently sponge the water over his neck and shoulders.