How to treat NeuritisTweet
What Is Neuritis?
Neuritis is a situation where is an inflammation of the nerves in the body. It is the serious nervous system disease. Neuritis is come by an irritation of the nerves, including a single nerve or a series of nerves.Neuritis is also called polyneuritis. Neuritis is occurring cause of neuritis is the presence of toxins in here and other body liquids. It may well be the result of a faulty diet, incorrect habits of living, work too hard, nutritional deficiencies, and metabolic disturbances.
Symptoms of neuritis
- Tingling, burning, and stabbing pains in the affected nerves.
- Mostly seen severe cases, there may be numbness and loss of feelings and paralysis of the close by muscles.
- Consequently a provisional paralysis on the face may effect from changes in the facial nerves on the affected side.
- In this case acute stage of this form, the patient may not capable to close the eyes because of loss of normal tone and strength by the muscles on the affected side of the face.
- Neuritis as well caused by pernicious anaemia, connecting the nerves of the spine.
- The patient situation may locate it very difficult to walk in the dark.
Prevent of neuritis
- When your eye condition are serious, since some problems can cause you to lose your vision. You can see your doctor.like you did not capable to open your eyes, eyes pain, eyes swelling etc,
- The patient takes two or three hot Epsom-salt baths weekly. He should stay in the bath for 25 to 30 minutes. You should be also the affected parts bathed several times daily in the hot water including Epsom salt - a table- spoon of salt to a cupful of hot water. Patient keeps undertake walking and other moderate exercises.
Home remedy for neuritis
- Soya bean milk is effective for treating neuritis. Put in a tsp of honey in a cup of soy milk and consume it every night, before going to sleep.
- Take 1/4 cup pearled barley grain boil it in the half a cup of water. Just the once the mixture gets reduced to 1/4th, strain it. For a better effect, add it with half a glass of buttermilk and the juice of half a lime.
- Carrots and spinach are beneficial in treating neuritis. Mix 300 ml of carrot juice and 200 ml of spinach juice. Drink this combination regularly.
- Orange flowers are valuable in curing neuritis. Eat fresh orange flowers, along with honey. One more method you may distill water from the flowers and drink it on a daily basis.
- Immerse soya beans in water for about 12 hours. After that, peel them and grind to make a paste. Mix some water to the paste and place it on fire, till the first boil comes. Strain the mixture and consume it when warm
Diet and tips for neuritis
- Raise your intake of vitamin D in the diet
- Patient does not take white bread, sugar, refined cereals, meat, fish, tinned foods, tea, coffee, and condiments.
- Patient should be take short juice fast for four or five days before being given the best diet Carrots, beet, citrus fruits, apples, and pineapples may be used for juices.
- For best treatment well take in with all the vitamins and other nutrients. The emphasis should be on whole grains, mainly whole wheat, brown rice, raw and sprouted seeds, milk, yoghurt, and home-made cottage cheese.