How to treat EdemaTweet
What Is Edema?
Edema is visible swelling from liquid buildup in body tissues. Edema most usually happens in the feet and legs, where it is passing on to as peripheral edema.Causes of edema are consumption too much salt, sunburn, heart failure, kidney illness, liver troubles from cirrhosis, pregnancy, troubles with lymph nodes, particularly after mastectomy, a few medicines, standing or walking a lot when the climate is warm .
Symptoms of Edema
- Abdominal bloating
- Swollen feet
- Swollen ankles
- Swollen arms or legs
- Water retention
- Generalized edema
- Ring tightness
Prevent of Edema
- Place a pillow under your legs during you are lying down.
- Be dressed in support stockings, which available at most drugstores. Support stockings put force on your legs and
- keep water from gathering in your legs and ankles.
- Stop sit or stand for too long without moving.
- Pursue your doctor's orders about preventive how much salt you eat.
Home remedy for Edema
- Alfalfa also contains chlorophyll, a potent detoxifier. Take 2,000 to 3,000 milligrams daily, in divided doses.
- Take Rose hips contain bioflavonoids helpful in the treatment of edema.
- Take apple cider vinegar applying over the swelling will help in reducing the swelling and It provide relief form the itching.
- Put cucumber slice on the swelling of the foot and then keep potato slice on the cucumber slice and coat the foot with a cloth. This is good remedy to decrease swelling.
- You can add flax seed oil on your food before eating it. Flax seed oil is very effective in the curing for facial edema.
Herbal remedy to treat Edema using mustard seed
- Heat mustard oil and apply it on the swelling caused by edema. massage the affected area with this oil is better for curing edema.
- Immerse mustard seeds in water during half an hour. Subsequently apply this water on the swelling. This is very useful to cure the swelling of the face.
Tips and diet for Edema
- Include protein, eat eggs, broiled white fish, and broiled skinless chicken or turkey. Consume small amounts of buttermilk, cottage cheese, kefir, and low-fat yogurt.
- Have a diet that is high in fiber.
- Smoking is harmful for health, so stop it totally. Intake alcohol should too be avoided quickly.
- Include exercising a part of your daily routine. This is helpful to keep your body parts well in function. Do morning walks is also effectual, to treat edema.
- For reduce swelling also wear sports shoes.