Attractive tips on gastritisTweet
What Is Gastritis?
The gastritis is also known as dyspepsia. The gastritis is swelling inside layer of the abdomen. The illness with similar bacteria is the reason of abandon ulcers. The sensitive gastritis may arise unexpectedly. The never ending gastritis can arises gradually some moment in time and many instances the gastritis can conduct ulcers and it is raise danger problem of stomach cancer. The gastritis is not grave difficulty and it progress speedily with treatment.
Some types of gastritis
Following are some types of gastric:
- Acute Gastritis
- Acute stress gastritis
- Chronic Gastritis
- Chronic erosive gastritis
- Atrophic gastritis
- Eosinophilic gastritis and plasma cell gastritis
- Chronic non-erosive gastritis
- Erosive gastritis
- Type A gastritis
- Type B gastritis
- Type C gastritis
Some causes of gastritis
Following are some causes of gastritis:
- Certain drugs
- Disarray of immune system
- Erosion of caring coating of stomach liner
- Autoimmune disorders
- Backflow of bile into stomach
- Helicobacter pylori bacteria infection
- Eating / drinking poisons
- Excess gastric acid secretion
- Treatment of aspirin no steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- After big surgery
- Bile reflux
- Black, tarry stools
Some symptoms of gastritis
Following are some symptoms:
- Abdominal pain
- Dark stools
- Abdominal indigestion
- Failure of desire for food
- Vomiting blood / coffee-ground material
Some home remedies of gastritis
Following are some home remedies of gastritis:
- Take butter milk every day which is efficient remedy in treating gastritis.
- Combine asafetida and cumin water with tamarind water then eat it. This is helpful to acquire relieved from gastritis.
- Take chew fennel after serving of food.
- Keep away from gastritis situation use fresh lime juice.
- Take black salt combines by Sprague powder six times and then take it 2 grams with water.
- Take potato juice at least half glass before serving of food every day.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
- Take artichoke to come out from stomach pain, vomiting and nausea.
Some herbal remedies for gastritis
Following are some herbal remedies for gastritis:
- Marigold- The marigold is more helpful for gastritis. It provides you speedily break from gastritis. Take 1 to 2 tablespoon of these herbs for 2 to 3 times in a day.
- Ginger – This is helpful in gastritis to keep tummy strong and comfortable. Take chew 2 to 3 tiny part of ginger seeds by salt. It provides you break from nervousness reason due to gastritis.
- Procure bishop’s weed it is more efficient natural remedy for gastritis.
Some tips on gastritis
Following are some tips on gastritis:
- Keep away from fat and un fresh food.
- Do not take tea, coffee.
- Keep away from smoking and alcohol and drugs.
- Abandon should not be kept unfilled.
- Do not use more medicines.
- Keep away from unwarranted strain.
- Keep away from Constipation.
- Take juicy fruits like apples, grapes, oranges, water melons are 2 to 3 times for 3 days. This gives you fast relief and detoxifies the tummy.
- The gastritis patient required breathing exercise, brisk walking and slow jogging.
- Patient should be prearranged unbiased diet including cereals, green leafy vegetable, grams and juicy fruits.
- Keep away from foods that give you difficulty for gastritis.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
How to get rid of Following?
- Bone spur
- Burning tongue
- Canker sores
- Chicken Pox
- Cold Sores
- Common Digestive Disorders
- Ear infection
- Female Sterility
- Intestinal Worms
- Plantar Fascia
- Premature Greying of Hair
- Prostate Disorders
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sleep Apnea
- Sore Throat
- Swimmers Ear
- Peeling Skin
- Peptic Ulcer
- Retain teeth and lip color
- Spring Ailments
- Tennis Elbow
- Toe nail fungus
- Gall Bladder Disorders
- Common Fever
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cracked Heels
- Dark Circles
- Dark Skin
- Dark underarms
- Defective Vision
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diaper Rash
- Heat Stroke
- High Blood Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- high fever
- Hyperacidity and Heartburn
- Leg Cramps
- Poison Ivy
- Razor Burns
- Body Odor
- Body Rash
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Cracked Lips