How to treat Respiratory Diseases?Tweet
What Is Respiratory Diseases?
Respiratory disease is the form fo lung disease that come from by several illness affecting the lungs for example asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, and other breathing problems.Causes of respiratory disease are infection spreading from the nose, mostly due to viral or bacterial infection and also allergy.
Symptoms of respiratory diseases
- Coughing with or without sputum or a cough with blood.
- Chest Pain
- A diminished hunger and loss of weight.
- Shortness of breath
Prevent for respiratory diseases
- Take some containe medicines such as antibiotics, anticoagulants, immune suppressants.
- Take aspirin or ibuprofen to relief from chest pain.
- Take sufficient rest daily.
Home remedy for respiratory diseases
- One solution for dehydrated coughs without phlegm, Ayurved a suggest lubrication of the throat by consuming milk and ghee.
- Remedy for expectorant coughs (with phlegm) a mixture of liquor ice root should be given with sugar or honey. It is effective remedy for healing lungs diseases.
- Take Black pepper in doses of 250 to 750 mg with ghee, sugar and honey is another good remedy
- Prepared a Fresh juice out of onion mixed with Jaggery mitigates cough. Drink this daily for It is good for treating asthma problem.
- Make a solution by ginger juice with some honey is an extremely powerful remedy for curing mild respiratory diseases.
Diet for respiratory diseases
- You should drink adequate amounts of water. Fruit juices and fruits with high water content would also be a good addition to your diet.
- Make well balanced diet eat fish, skinless poultry, seafood, egg whites, sprouts, lean meats and low fat dairy products are perfect for controlling obesity as well as helpful for prevention of respiratory problem in a person.