How to treat Tuberculosis?Tweet
What Is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection disorder caused by a virus called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. This bacteria commonly affected the lungs, but they not only affected lungs also damage other parts of the body. Tuberculosis spreads through the air when a person have TB of the lungs or throat coughs, sneezes or talks.Now a day’s tuberculosis usually can be treated successfully with antibiotics.
Symptoms of tuberculosis
- A dreadful cough that lasts 3 weeks or longer
- Weight loss
- Coughing up blood or mucus
- Weakness or fatigue
- Fever and chills
- Night sweats
Prevents of tuberculosis
- Patients take DOT S is it prove solution to relief from T.B.
- Take vaccines treatment is best way to treat T.B.
- Keep distance from T.B. affected patients.
Home remedy for tuberculosis
- Blend 5 grams asafetida with 10 grams each of camphor and kattha and 10 tender leaves of the neem. Now, mix the juice of Holy Basil leaves to this mixture, to form a paste. From the paste, make small tablets, of the size of chickpeas. Take one bit at a time, dipped in rose essence, 3 to 4 times in a day. This isgood home remedy for curing tuberculosis.
- Rinse and grind the leaves of celery and extract its juice. Drink this juice at regular intervals of an hour. For the first time, take four tbsp of this juice and then, cut it down to 2 tbsp. Continue until the stools become rigid.
- Take a bowl; mix 10 pieces each of black pepper and asafetida, fried in ghee. Put in a few drops of opium to it. Now, mix together them properly and make small tablets. Eat one pellet, with water, after every 6 hours. It is effective way to treat tuberculosis.
- Take some clove oil; add a few pieces of crystallized sugar. Let it sit for sometime. Consume this mixture several times a day. This will provide good relief from tuberculosis.
- Nutmeg and jaggery are effective in treating tuberculosis. Squash a nutmeg into a powdery form and add jaggery to it. When the mixture gets in a paste form, make small pellets of it, each weighing 3 milligrams. Eat a pellet, with warm water, after every half an hour.
- Take a glass of onion juice, add a bit of asafetida. Drink this mixture every half an hour, to relieve a person of tuberculosis.
- Take a bowl of water; soak some leaves of drumstick tree. Now, boil the water. Strain it and flavor with some salt, pepper and a dash of lemon juice. Drink this soup every morning, on an empty stomach. It is also helpful for healing tuberculosis.
- Take a glass of orange juice; put in a tbsp of honey and a pinch of salt. Drink this juice everyday, on an empty stomach.Onion juice is benificial in treating tuberculosis.
- Mix some sugar to large black raisins. Now, shake over some black pepper over them and grind to make a powdery substance. Eat a tbsp of this powder, two times a day. This is efficient to give relive in tuberculosis.
Diet for tuberculosis
- Blend a tsp each of mint juice and honey. To this, add 2 tsp of malt vinegar. Now, add the mixture to a cupful of carrot juice and stir the liquids completely. Drink this juice three times a day.
- Raise the consumption of bottle gourd, as it the best vegetable for increasing the body's fight to tuberculosis.
- Daily consumption of pineapple juice has proved to be helpful in treating tuberculosis.