How to Cure Palpitation?Tweet
What Is Palpitation?
Palpitation is condition refers to any conscious feeling of cardiac activity. It is usually unpleasant feeling. People with palpitations have no heart illness or abnormal heart rhythms and the reasons for their palpitations are unknown. In others, palpitations result from abnormal heart rhythms. Diseases of the heart muscles, valves or coronary arteries, medications, alcohol excess, excessive level of thyroid hormone, low blood oxygen level, stress and smoking which can be caused of palpitation.
Symptoms of Palpitation
- Skipping or fluttering feeling
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
Prevent for Palpitation
- For slowing the heat rate used calcium channel blockers for example verapamil, propranolo (inderal) and digoxin (lanoxin).
- For treating strokes used blood thinners for example warfarin (coumadin).
- For treating palpitation take medications for example amiodarone, catheter ablation.
- Do some physical activities in the regular day to day living. Swimming, cycling and other outdoor sports as your means of exercise are good ways to keep the heart healthy.
Home remedy for Palpitation
- To cure palpitations naturally would be to have a guava empty stomach. Eat this in the morning regularly. Not only would it treat palpitations but provide a soothing effect.
- Have grape juice every day. This would relieve a person suffering from palpitations.
- Take a glass of water, put in a tablespoon of honey and half cup of lemon juice. Drink this combination before going to bed. This is a good remedy to heal heart palpitations.
- Make a paste using some snake gourd leaves and water. Put the paste in the cheesecloth and squeeze the juice out of it. Consume this 1 to 2 tablespoon about thrice a day.
- Take Indian spikenard and mix a pinch of camphor and cinnamon. Eat this in two to three grams. one more way to have it would be to take it as an infusion in doses of 30 to 60 ml, thrice a day. It is good home remedy for treating palpitation.
Diet for Palpitation
- Crush equal amounts of dry coriander, jaggery, and aniseed and make a powdery material. Eat 6 grams of this combination after every meal.
- Rise in the intake of fresh vegetables and fruits. This would relieve a person suffering from heart palpitations.
- Stop taking in caffeinated beverages for example soft drinks, alcohol, coffee and tea. These increase the occurrence of heart palpitations.
- Clutch half of the lemon and mix about 1 tsp of honey to the lime juice. Add 250 ml of water to it. Consume this mixture every day as it would reduce the problem of palpitations.