How to treat CataractTweet
What Is Cataract?
Cataract is a blurring of the eye's natural lens, which lays at the back the iris and the pupil. The lens workings much like a camera lens, focusing light on the retina at the back of the eye. The lenses too adjust the eye's center, letting us observe things obviously both up close and far away.
Symptoms of Cataract
- Blurry vision
- Colors that seem faded
- Not being able to see well at night
- Double vision
- Frequent prescription changes in your eye wear
Prevent of Cataract
You go to outside during Wearing sunglasses the day might reduce your probability of increasing cataracts or having problems with the retina. a few sunglasses can filter out UV light, reducing contact to harmful UV radiation and might slow the sequence of cataracts. Mostly people take vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts to reduce cataract formation. Scientific data not confirm show that these remedies are effectual. No current or oral medications or supplement are established to reduce the chance of increasing cataracts.
Home remedy for Cataract
- You would be to have carrots it is the most popular and efficient remedy for cataract. Eat raw carrots regularly and also take fresh carrot juice, two times a day. It is good to relief from cataract.
- Another Take extract or juice of pumpkin flowers. Apply this juice on the eyelids, two times a day, and leave on for fifteen minutes duration. It is beneficial home remedy to cure cataract.
- Eat 6 grams of aniseed daily, in the morning as well as evening. For better consequences, add equal amount of aniseed and coriander powder and add a little brown sugar to the mixture. Eat 12 grams of this mixture, two times per day. It is also helpful in treating cataract.
- An almond is good remedy to treat cataract. Seven kernel of almonds grind with half a gram of pepper (black pepper) in half a cup of water, and drunk following sweetening the mixture with a teaspoon of sugar candy. It provide relief to the eyes to regain their vigour.
Herbal remedy for curing Cataracts using raspberry leaves
- Prepare a paste mix 1 cup of rose petals, 4 tbsp. of raspberry leaves, 4 cups of boiling water. Apply the ingredient relax for 30 minutes, strain and use as eye wash. It is best remedy to treat cataracts.
Natural remedy to treating Cataracts using honey
- Applying a few drops of honey into the eyes would be active favorably in curing cataract.
Tips and diet for Cataracts
- Smoking build up free radicals, increasing your risk of cataracts. So avoid smoking.
- Adding abundance of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Taking lots of fruits and vegetables may have a self-effacing effect in stop cataract growth.
- Pursue your treatment plan if you have diabetes or other medical conditions. If you are suffering from chronic illness, it's particularly important that you take other defensive steps, for example wearing UVB-blocking sunglasses when outdoors and not smoking.
- Include two -three cloves of garlice in your diet.
- Eat spinach and take Lutein or spinach extract Contains carotenoid needed for retina and eye tissue sometimes reversing cataracts.