How to treat Hyperacidity and HeartburnTweet
What Is Hyperacidity and Heartburn?
Hyperacidity becomes when there is a too much discharge of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Causing a burning feeling in the chest area that can expand to the throat, neck, and then to the face. This situation frequently leads to ulcer.Heartburn is an effect of the gastric acid refluxing back into the gullet. Hyperacidity aids in the support of heartburn. Heartburn usually is a consequence of the food consumed. Causes of hyperacidity and heartburn Included to unbalanced eating timings, too much smoking, extreme consumption of alcohol, pressure, nervousness or eating of too much of fried and spicy foods.
Symptoms of hyperacidity and heartburn
- Bitter after taste in the mouth.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea and vomiting..
Home remedy for hyperacidity and hertburn
- Chew up some basil leaves.This is one of good remedy to treat hyperacidity and hertburn.
- Suck some small cube of jaggery.
- Consume few almonds when you experience heartburn. It is effective to treat heartburn.
- Consume ginger root with honey after taken meal is useful for treating heartburn.
- Take a cup of vanilla ice cream to get heartburn and acidity relief within minutes
- Regularly chew two cloves.
- Consume lemon peel. It is also good for to prevent heartburn. Cut down lemon into thin flooring and dip in salt. Have before meals to prevent heartburn.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider in 1/2 glass of water and drink it along with your meal. This is work good to treat heartburn.
- Take daily cumin juice and drinke It is good home treatment for curing hyperacidity.
Tips and diet for hyperacidity and hertburn
- Drink ice-cold milk is rapid and time tested remedy for hyperacidity and heartburn.
- Eat Fruits like apple, watermelon and banana are recommended for people with hyperacidity problem
- After take meal never go to bed or lie down.
- Do not take fried food, pickle, hot and spicy food. Consume your meals regularly on time, don’t skip them. Drink plenty of water. Do not eat garlic, onion, pepper, radish and cabbage. Avoid unripe fruits. Include plenty of green and leafy vegetables in your diet.