Home Remedy For RingwormTweet
What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm is a skin infection diseases caused by many type of fungal. Ringworm usually affected skin scalp appear a bald patch of scaly skin. People have ringworm on the other parts of their skin has ring shaped rash that is reddish and could be itchy.Causes of ringworm are lack of protective fatty acids in the scalp, excessive sweating, skin wounds, pets for example dogs and cats wearing unwashed clothes or sharing combs of infected people.
Symptoms of ringworm
- In ringworm patient have Itchy, red, raised, scaly patches that may blister and ooze. The patches frequently have sharply-defined edges and frequntly redder around the outside with normal skin tone in the center. Then that may create the change of a ring. Your skin unusually appear dark or light.
- If your scalp or beard is affected then you will have bald patches.
- When nails are infected, they change discolored, thick, and even crumble.
Prevent of ringworm
- Do not sharing clothing, sports equipment, towels, or sheets.
- You should wash clothes in hot water with fungicidal soap after suspected contact to ringworm.
- Stop walking barefoot and wearing of suitable protective shoes to the beach and flip-flops in locker rooms.
- You should wash your hand, feet or other skin area with an antibacterial and anti-fungal soap or one that contains Tea Tree Oil, which contains terpinen-4-o
Home remedy for ringworm
- Make a paste of mustard seeds and water. Rinse the skin using hot water thoroughly before applying this paste over the ringworm patches. Leave this paste for dry and then rinse it off with cool water.It is good remedy to get rid of ringworm.
- Prepare a paste by the seeds of the herb butea, mixed with some lime juice. Apply this past over the affected area and rinse it off after it dries. It is effective method to treat ringworm.
- Make a Juice of the leaves of cassia tree and apply on the affected area. This will help stop the irritation of the skin and lessen the swelling and pain also. One more way would be make a paste out of the leaves, with water, and apply it on the patches.
- Juice of holy basil and apply it over the affected area. It would be prove beneficial in treating ringworm patches.
Natural remedy to cure ringworm using papaya
- Papaya is effective in treating ringworm patches. Massage a slice of papaya on the ringworm patches. One more alternative would be to make a paste with the powder of dry papaya seeds and water. Apply this paste over the ringworm patches. Leave it for dry and then wash off.
Diet for ringworm
- Juice of raw vegetable juice is beneficial in treating ringworm patches. mix 300 ml carrot juice and 200 ml spinach juice and drink on a daily basis.
- Eating mulberry fruit is useful in curing ringworm. The syrup of the fruit is also caring in killing the worms.
- Consuming tomatoes, sprinkled with black pepper and salt, early in the morning, on an empty stomach, is valuable in curing ringworms.
- Drink ½ cup juice of mint leaves daily. It would be helpful in curing ringworms.
- Intake 1 oz fresh amla juice everyday, for five days, will prove useful in get rid of worms.