How to get rid of Body odor?Tweet
What is body oder?
Body odor is the unlikable smell which refers from a person's body, since of the bacteria growing on it. The view amongst people that perspiration or sweating reasons body odor is wrong. The bacteria make unlikable smelling chemicals, which, change into, cause body odor.
Causes of body odor
- Bacteria present in the sweat
- Strong medicines
- Prolonged illness
- Diseases, like kidney problems, liver problems etc
- Skin problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Weak metabolism
- Fungal infection
- Bacterial growth
- Lack of zinc mineral, cavities, toxins, etc
- Poor hygiene
- Heredity factots
- Circuts foods and beverages, like hot beverages, spicy foods, etc
- Low levels of male hormones
- Low blood sugar or hypoglycemia
- Overactive thyroid or hyperthyroidism
Prevent for body odor
- Regularly Change clothes, also wear washed & clean clothes.
- If possible use "antibacterial" soap.
- Apply anti-perspirant under your armpits after a bath. For consult your pharmacist.
- Talk to your doctor if nothing else works, it may be due to an illness
Home remedy for body odor
- For treating body odor, drink a glass of water in the morning, on an empty stomach, along with 500 mg wheat grass. The chlorophyll there in the grass will help in decreasing body odor..
- When you are take bath, add alcohol or white vinegar to a mug of water and use it to rinse the armpits. This is definitely help in reducing the body odor.
- One, more simple home remedies for body odor is to put a few drops of rose water in the bathtub, before taking bath. This is give you a long lasting freshness and serve as a good substitute for deodorant.
- For decrease the pH of the skin and eliminate armpit odor, apply apple cider vinegar instead of deodorant. Put it in a mug of water and use it to rinse the armpits, while bathing.
- Make a homemade deodorant with the juice of about two dozen radishes and 1/4 teaspoon glycerin. Put in the liquids well and pour into a spray-top bottle. Spray this in the armpits to fight body odor. Keep in mind to store it in fridge.
- You should also apply baking soda to your armpits as well as to your feet, to lessen body odor.
- You should take showers, at least thrice in a day, in the summer season, when one tends to sweat a lot and during summers, you can use the baby powder or talc to your armpits, in place of deodorants.
- Blend two drops of the tea tree oil (essential oil) and one ounce of water. Pour this in a spray-top bottle and use as a deodorant. Since tea tree is an antibacterial herb, it would work well in preventing body odor.
- Add 10 drops of the necessary oil in 30 ml water. Apply this mixture on the armpits to reduce body odor.
- Turnip juice is also useful in take away body odor. Grate a turnip and squeeze the grated pieces to extract the juice. Apply this juice on your underarms.
Diet for body odor
- Drink daily 8-10 glass of water.
- Have 500 mg of wheat grass daily on an empty stomach and wash down with a glass of water. The chlorophyll will dramatically lessen body odor