How to treat IndigestionTweet
What Is Indigestion?
Indigestion, also called dyspepsia, is a word used to explain one or more symptoms as well as a sensation of fullness during a meal, after taking meal uncomfortable fullness, and burning or pain in the upper abdomen.Causes of indigestion are drinking excess alcohol, smoking, stress and anxiety, medicines for example aspirin and anti-inflammatory medicines used to treat arthritis, not eating regular meals, as acid levels can build up if meals are missed.
Symptoms of indigestion
- Belching and gas
- Nausea and vomiting
- Acidic taste
- Growling stomach
- Burning in the stomach or upper abdomen
- Abdominal pain
Prevent of indigestion
- Consuming several small, low-fat meals throughout the day at a slow pace
- Stop smoking
- Do not consuming coffee, carbonated beverages, and alcohol
- Avoiding use of medications that may irritate the stomach lining for example aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs
- getting sufficient rest
- Searching ways to reduce emotional and physical stress, like relaxation therapy or yoga
Home remedy for indigestion
- After taking meal drink half glass of pinepapple juice Ii is helpful to treating indegestion.
- Eat orange it is effective remedy for curing indigestion.
- For reduce irritation of stomach eat grapes.It is good remedy for indigestion.
- Consume of lemon is also benificial to treat indigestion. Take two teaspoon lemon juice with cup of hot water before taking meal.
- Add equal amount of backing soda in one glass water drink this. This is provide good relief from gastic problem.
- Add one teaspoon of cumin seed with one glass of water then drink it.
- Mix one teaspoon fo fresh coriander leaf juice and pinch of salt and drink it twice a day.
- consume half teaspoon of aniseed for curing indigestion.
Herbal home remedy to treat indigestion using ginger
- Take spoonful lemon juice, one spoonful ginger and two spoonful honey mix it well. when you have occur indigestion eat this. This is also good remedy to treat indigestion.
- Chewing slice of fresh ginger with salt during few minutes before taking meals.
Tips and diet for indigestion
- Do not consume large meals, take small and frequent meals. Raise water intake and drink herbal tea. Keep away from smoking and alcoholic beverages. Stop taking tea, coffee and other drinks that contain caffeine, do not eat hot spicy and fatty foods and limit intake of chocolates.
- Do yogic asanas for example ardhmatsyasanas, sarvangasanas, uttanpadasanas, virjansa, yogmudra.etc.
- Do yogic kriyas for example jalanti, kunjal and pranayam.