Home Remedy For Prematurer Greying Of HairTweet
What Is Premature Greying of Hair?
Hair have tendency to lose its natural colour with going forward age and turn grey, but premature graying is a miserable situation and it makes even the young look older. Premature graying of hair is a usual happening in people these days. It is described by fading out of hair, with the color draining from it. Graying hair lead to the same kinds of cells as are found in the outer layer of the skin, which is known as the epidermis. Main cause of premature graying is lack of oil gland production in the follicles of the scalp.
Causes of premature graying hair
- Chronic cold
- damaged diet
- intellectual worries
- Lack of vitamin B complex, iron, copper and iodine
- genetics factors
- unclean conditions of the scalp
- Applying electric dryers
- Using concerted hair dyes
- Nutritional shortage
- Washing hair with district water
- Chronic constipation
- Hormonal imbalance
- disease and infectious illness
- Stress and anxiety
- Toxic / heavy metal poisoning
- Chemotherapy and radiation
- inadequate kidney energy
- Thyroid illness
- Folic acid shortage
Prevent for premature greying hair
- Include food conatin like vitamin B complex, iron, copper and iodine in your diet.
- Do not use improper hair cosmetic use hair care colours.
- Keep proper combe on your hair.
- Take some B complex and iron capsules.
- Apply regular coconut or preferable other oil on hair.
Home remedy for greying hair
- Most excellent home remedies for premature graying of hair intakes of curry leaves. Take in them in your daily diet. Otherwise, you can put some curry leaves in coconut oil and boil it. Strain the oil and let it cool down. Apply it over the scalp.
- Few pieces of dry ribbed gourd in the sun. Soak them in coconut oil for about 3 to 4 hours. Than boil it until the residue. Becomes black and cools it down a bit. Rub down the scalp with the residue.
- Fresh juice from leaves of amaranth vegetable. Apply this juice on the hair. It would be helpful in retaining the black color of hair and as well aid the growth of new hair.
- You should massage the scalp with butter made out of cow's milk. Applied this at least two times in a week.
Herbal remedy to cure greying hair using gooseberry
- Combine a tsp of Indian gooseberry juice with a tsp of almond oil and few drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture on your hair and keep it overnight. In the morning, wash the hair. This is an successful home remedy for curing premature graying of hair.
- Indian gooseberry is helpful in take care of premature graying of hair. Cut the fruit into peaces and dry them. Once dried, put them in coconut oil, until the solid matter becomes dusty or powdered. Apply on the hair.
- Take paste of henna leaves boiled in coconut oil can be used as hair dye. Instead of only the paste can also be applied to the hair for few hours and then washed off. Or wash hair with intensed tea extracts twice a week to color hair. It is also well for reduce greying hair.
Diet for greying hair
- Do not take having refined flour and sugar, soft drinks, pastries, jam, too spicy food, hot food, chilies and oily food.
- Consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. They are useful in treating premature graying of hair.
- Blend a liter of yoghurt with a tablespoon of yeast. Consume a bowl of this mixture before every meal, as it is beneficial in treating premature graying.