How to treat LeucorrhoeaTweet
What Is Leucorrhoea?
Leucorrhoea is a white discharge in the female vagina, also know as whites. Leucorrhoea is an irregular form of the reproductive organs of female.In most case it is blood stained, profuse, foul smelling or with changes in its colour.Causes of leucorrhoea is trichomonal virginities, monilial virginities, cervicitis, rude lifestyle, hormonal disorder, unhygienic surroundings, indecent eating habits, injury produced by itching, infection, indigestion, constipation , Anemia.
Symptoms of leucorrhoea
- Whitish discharge from the vagina
- Pain in the lumbar region and the calves
- Dragging sensation in the abdomen
- Frequent headaches
- Intense itching in genital path
- Black patches under the eyes
- Digestive disturbances
- Spots on undergarments
- Foul smell from the genitals
- usually body weakness
Prevent for leucorrhoea
- When you have abnormal white, yellow, milky discharge you should consult your doctor because any other complication or risk cause is reqiure medical attention.
- Should be taken proper care of hygine.
- Should be washed undergarments carefully to stop any infections.
- Maintain good diet should be taken good amount of food eat light or easily diegstible food.
- Should be taken proper rest and sleep.
Home remedy for leucorrhoea
- Make a paste from the pulp of mango and apply it on the vagina. This is one of the most effective remedies for treating leucorrhea.
- Boil some rice in half a liter of water. Once cooked, strain the water and put in a tsp of sugar to it. Drink this liquid. It is helpful for treating leucorrhea.
- Take one liter of water, put 200 grams ladyfinger. Boil this mixture until the water decrease to half. Strain the mixture and put in sugar to taste. Sip 70 ml of this decoction, every 3 hours.
- Boil some walnut tree leaves in one liter of water until the mixture is reduced to half. Use it on the affected area, with the help of a douche.This is also excellent remedy to cure leucorrhea.
- Take a glass of water soak in a tsp of coriander seeds . Leave this overnight and have it, first thing in the morning. Do again this for a week This is best treatment for healing leucorrhea.
- Take some guava leaves put in one liter of water and boil while the mixture is reduced to half. Use it on the affected area, with the help of a douche.
- Chewing betel nut after meals is to be helpful in treating leucorrhea.
- Drink cranberry juice everyday, as it is believed to be beneficial in treating leucorrhea.
- Eat banana two times a day. Including betel nut, crushed with rose petals and sugar, is also said to be good for treating leucorrhea.
Herbal remedy to treat leucorrhea
- Prepare a solution some shatavri mixed some ashwagandha consume this mixture is also benificial to treat leucorrhea.
- Eat 2 grams of Amalaki powder, with sugar or honey. It is successful in curing leucorrhea.
- Take a liter of water put in 2 to 3 tsp fenugreek seeds. Boil the decoction for about half an hour, on a low flame. After that, strain the mixture and drink it.
- Mixed guggulu, giloye and shilajeet and consume this mixture. It is also useful to treat leucorrhea.
- Chafe also the roof or the leaves of Amaranth in a cup of water. Filter this water and take it two times a day.
Tips and diet for leucorrhea
- Do yogasan for stop leucorrhea such as pranayam, sarvang asan, virja asan.
- Do not take too much spicy, fried and uncooked food.
- Keep regular exercise.
- She should not take white flour, white sugar, fried and greasy foods, condiments, preserves, tea, and coffee.