How to cure Peeling SkinTweet
What Is Peeling Skin?
Peeling skin is a typically, temporary, harmless problem.
Causes of peeling skin
- Skin infections, for example fungal infections.
- Very dry skin that can frequently be remedied by using moisturizers, passed up harsh soaps and using warm, rather than hot, water when washing your hands
- Reaction of certain medications that cause skin drying, such as acne medications
- Reaction from medication, for example chemotherapy drugs or oral retinoids
- Ten or blisters which coat the entire body, is an uncommon illness that causes the skin to peel.
- Skin Syndrome or Skin Peeling Syndrome, an unusual genetic disease that causes incessant skin peeling may as well be a likely cause.
Prevent for peeling skin
- As well, drinking a lot of water would be keep your skin hydrated, and the peeling to a minimum.
- You may snip loose ends of the peeling skin but stop cutting skin bound to the skin.
- Apply good moisturizing cream or lotion. Moisturizing peeling skin may help. Soothe dry the peeling skin and moisturize.
- Dip in an oatmeal bath is a helpful remedy for all-over peeling -Drink plenty of water about 10-12 glasses a day.
- Apply sunscreens when out in the sun.
- Apply mild soaps instead of strong and harsh soaps
- Stop resist the temptation to pick or scratch the peeling skin .It may damage the skin further.
- Do not taking a hot water bath as it drains the skin of its natural oils. Warms baths are milder and resons of less damage to the skin.
- Do not go out the sun during Peek UV Radiation times for example during mid day 11.00am-2.00pm.
Home remedy for peeling skin
- Applied grated cucumber over the affected areas keeps it for 15-20 minutes has been found to be effective particularly for the skin on the face. Usual application prevents dryness of the skin.
- Apply fresh mint juice every night on affected areas of the skin can assist stop dryness. It is also a optional remedy for eczema and dermatitis.
- Mix honey, olive oil, turmeric and sandalwood paste are very effective in make younger dry, parched skin.
- Cut lemon slice; apply for 5 minutes to rub face, till they get dried. rinse with cold water. Do aging 3 times a day.
- Use brown sugar for get rid off peeling tablespoon of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of white sugar wet a little and rub.
- Squash yeast, add lemon juice and rub the skin, rinse with a cotton ball and water. Do again every morning for 1 month This will effective cure for peeling skin..
Diet for peeling skin
- Intake source of vitamin A, B, C such as Cream, butter, fish liver oils, eggs, carrots, Meat, yeast, unpolished cereal grains, liver, eggs, cheese, milk, Citrus fruits, green peppers and tomatoes.
- Include diet meat, fish, cereals, dairy products, nuts, lentils, pulses and some vegetables, red meat, almonds, baked beans, broccoli, kidney beans, peas, raisins, rice etc.