How to Control CoughTweet
What Is Cough?
Coughing is an reflex way to keep your throat and airways clear. Sometime, too much coughing may mean you have an underlying illness or disorder. Sometime coughs are dry, As others are considered productive. A productive cough is one that come to mucus. Mucus is also know phlegm or sputum. Coughs typically symptoms of childhood illness. Though a cough can noise awful, it's not typically a sign of a serious condition. Actually coughing is a healthy and significant reflex that helps guard the airways in the throat and chest.
Symptoms of Cough
- Fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, headache, sinus pressure, runny nose, night sweats, and postnasal drip. Sputum, or phlegm, sometimes indicates an infection is present, but it is too seen in noninfectious reasons.
- Symptoms of the coughs that point to a noninfectious cause comprise coughs that occur when you are uncovered to certain chemicals or irritants in the environment, coughs with wheezing, coughs that routinely worsen when you go to certain locations or do certain activities, or cough that improve with inhalers or allergy medications.
Prevent of Cough
- Avoid smoke, as smoking is the most common reasons of chronic cough.
- Consult your physician about managing your asthma, postnasal drip, or GERD to avoid cough symptoms.
- Keep away from others known to be ill with bronchitis or pneumonia.
- Eat fruit. Investigate suggests that diets high in fruit fiber and falconoid may stop chronic productive cough.
Home remedy for Cough
- Combine ½ tablespoon of ginger paste, and a half tablespoon of pepper powder. Then add equal amount (one tablespoon) of vinegar and honey into it. Put in 2-3 tablespoon of water and keep it aside. Use this cough syrup 2-3 times a day. This is homemade cough syrup for curing cough.
- Mix a small piece of ginger cut in small slices, 1-2 garlic seeds, and small amount of lemon juice into the boiling water. Boil it around 15-20 minutes. Strain the liquid and keep it aside. Add a little amount of honey into the solution and give it to the patient. The lemon juice added to it will loosen the cough and make breath easy.