How to treat Sleep ApneaTweet
What Is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a disease lead to a reduction or cessation (when you’re breathing pauses or becomes shallow.) during sleep. Sleep apnea is ordinary among adults but rare among children. It is typically chronic situations that disrupt your sleep 3 or more nights each week.
Symptoms of sleep apnea
- Loud snoring
- Gasping or choking of breath
- Dry or parched throat when you awekan
- Memory trouble
- Morning headaches
- Loss of sleep
- Breathing in sleep episode.
Prevent for sleep apnea
- Do not take alcohol or at least avoid drinking less 4 hours before going to sleep.
- If you are plump or overweight so you can just losing your weight.
- Do not take sleeping pills. It can also draw related problems caused by a|cohol. However these pills create much more serious problems and are definitely not recommended.
- You should avoid smoking or at least smoking less in the day and nothing in the evening.
- You should change your sleeping situation. Try to get a better sleeping position for example lying on your side. Sleeping on your back makes it easier block your airway. In arrange to keep this position the entire night and not fall back you should try to get thick sleeping pillows or sew a tennis ball into the back of your pajamas.
- Apply nasal spray to help open up your nasal airway. Though do not try it a lot of times since it can lead to other problems.
Home remedy for sleep apnea
- Take yashti madhu with one teaspoon of honey, two times a day. It would be helpful both as a congestion remedy and as a preventive measure.
- Fill 5 drops of warm brahmi ghee or plain ghee in each nostril in the morning and before going to sleep.
- Prepare a solution take 1 part kutki, 1 part chitrak, 1 part shilajit mix it well and eat ¼ teaspoon of this mixture 2 or 3 times a day before taking breakfast, lunch or dinner with warm water.
Diet for sleep apnea
- You can do regular walking or other exercise will also help the obese person to breathe better. Make sure not to undertake exercise that might be too much for you if you are very heavy and have not exercised in some time.
- Avoid over eating frequently, eating too much of rich, fatty or spicy food, which can irritate the stomach lining should be avoided at night.
- Avoid drink too much water 1-2 hrs before bedtime.
- Do not take yogurt, ice-cream, cold water, cold drinks at dinner; avoid gas forming food for example cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, baked beans etc. at dinner.