Home Remedy For High Blood CholesterolTweet
What Is High Blood Cholesterol?
High blood cholesterol occurs when extreme cholesterol in our blood or blood cells. High cholesterol means build up fatty deposits in our blood vessels. Those fatty deposits create difficulties for sufficient blood to flow through our arteries. Consequently your heart can not capable to get too much oxygen rich blood as it wants, which is increase the possibility of a heart attacks.
Causes of high blood cholesterol
- Oily or fatty diets
- Disease like that diabetes, hypothyroidism, Cushing syndrome, and kidney failure
- Frequently medications, comprises birth control pills, estrogen, corticosteroids, certain diuretics, and beta blockers.
- Being factors, Including inactivites and regular, smoking, too much alcohol use.
Prevent of high blood cholesterol
- Maintain good and heathy diet.
- Control your diabetes
- Poorly controlled high blood pressure
- Consume foods low in saturated fat.
- Keep regularly exercise.
- If you are overweight so less your weight.
- Consult your doctor get health checkups and cholesterol screenings
- Do physical activities at least 30 minutes all days of the week.
- Consult your doctor about the medicine and drugs to control cholesterol.
Home remedy for high blood cholesterol
- Simple home remedy to control a person with high cholesterol is to take at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Chew up sweet neem is also helpful in less the high cholesterol levels.
- Dip 2 tablespoons of coriander seeds in a glass of water. Boil the mixture and let it to cool. Strain the water and drink it three times a day.It is helpful solution to treat high cholesterol.
- Take a pan containing 5 teacups of water put in 10 pieces of cinnamon sticks. Boil this and add a tablespoon of honey to it. Drink this mixture when its warm.
- Take a glassful of milk, mix a piece of garlic and boil it. Let it to cool before drinking. Drink this for a few days. Not only decrease cholesterol, but also gives relief from cardiac pains.
- Blend 10-12 tablespoons of apple juice and 5-6 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Drinking this mixture once a day.
- Consuming fenugreek seeds to lessen the high cholesterol levels.
- Eat lots of almonds and walnuts. These are beneficial in reducing the cholesterol levels.
Natural remedy to reduce high cholesterol using onion, garlic
- Taking raw onions or onion juice is also helpful in controlling the high cholesterol.
- Another alternative remedy, eat 2-3 garlic per day to reduce high cholesterol.
Tips and diet for high blood cholesterol
- Eat green leafy salads; put in a small amount of olive oil. It confirms helpful decrease the high cholesterol levels as well as for the good performance of the heart and the body.
- Use sunflower seeds oil instead of butter and saturated oil. This is very beneficial in regulating the cholesterol levels.
- Taking foods rich in lecithin for example egg yolk, vegetable oils, whole grain cereals, soybeans and un-pasteurized milk.
- Consume small bowl of curd everyday. Curd works favorably in controlling the cholesterol levels.