How to treat SnoringTweet
What Is Snoring?
Snoring is most annoying health situation, snoring, it is a noise reason when there is an obstacle to the free flow of air through the passages at the back of the mouth and nose. That area is the collapsible part of the airway. Snoring happens when these structures hit each other and vibrate during breathing.
Causes of snoring
- Mouth structure
- Alcohol use
- Nasal troubles
- Deviated nasal septum
- Sleep apnea
- Narrowing of the area at the back of the throat
- Sleeping on the back
- Too much smoking
- Cold or flu
- Retreating lower jaw
- Blocked nose
- Having a large uvula or enlarged tonsils
- Having low levels of thyroid hormone
- Inflammation and irritation to the nostrils and throat
Prevent for snoring
- You should maintain a usual weight to avoid snoring. Pursue a strict regime consisting of proper balanced diet and regular exercise.
- Keep on regular walking or other exercise to breathe better.
- Stop use sleeping pills or sedative antihistamines.
- Stop smoke as tobacco smoke irritates the linings of the nose and throat.
- Also keep away from alcohol; at least do not drink 4-5 hours before going to bed.
Home remedy for snoring
- Effective remedy for stop snoring would be to lose weight. This is may shock you, but weight loss decrease and even ends snoring.
- Take 2 to 3 sips of olive oil before going to bed. It would be lessen the noise and also stop snoring after some time.
- Boiling water put a bunch of sage and let it steep. Let it to cool. Before going to bed, strain this mixture and gargle with the liquid. This is proving effective in reducing snoring.
- Take Eucalyptus tea as natural remedy: Soak 2 teaspoons of eucalyptus leaves to a boiling cup of water, drain and drink to prevent snoring.
Diet for snoring
- Do not eating heavy meals or foods that are too spicy or oily, in dinner. They tend to aggravate the problem of snoring.
- Eat yogurt daily to help with the snoring.