Home Remedy For Cracked or chapped lipsTweet
What Is Cracked, Chapped and Dry lips?
Chapped or cracked lips affect of over exposure to the cold or windy condition, over exposure to the sun, allergies to cosmetic products, infection, drugs, dehydration, Kawasaki disorder, macrocytosis, riboflavin shortage, sjogren’s disorder, often use of soaps and other chemicals, lack of A, B, C vitamin, smoking, history of skin disorder.Being chapped dry lips is a very normal problem that is affecting almost every person. It is expanding its influence all over the place.
Usually our lips are deprived of pampering and nourishment. Because lips are the most visible part of the human body, they truly deserve special concentration. When the lips lose their moisture, they become chapped and dry.
Symptoms of cracked, chapped lips
- Defeat of moisture from the lips
- Slight pain
- Feeling of dryness
- Roughness and reddishness
- Tenderness of lips
- Frequent licking of lips
- Sensitivity of lips
Prevent of cracked and chapped lips
- Use petroleum jelly or a lip product containing petrolatum or mineral oil to soothe and heal irritated lips.
- Choose for lipsticks or lip moisturizers which contain sunscreen and wear them year-round.
- Stop lip plumpers.
- Apply a petrolatum-based product at bedtime.
- Choose lip products with few additives.
- Drink plenty of fluids in order to stay hydrated.
- Stop licking your lips.
- Use a humidifier.
- If your lips are not getting better with simple at-home treatments or if new symptoms develop see a dermatologist.
- Alternative effective way to cure dry chapped lips would be to apply sun screen lip balm or moisturizer. It would help stop dry patches and also heal the dryness of the lips.
Home remedy for cracked and chapped lips
- Efficient home remedy would be to apply lip balm or petroleum jelly on the lips. This will help them remain smooth. Do not forget to apply it before going to bed.
- Use pure ghee or butter is also beneficial in treating dry chapped lips. Apply a little ghee or butter into the naval. This helps to keep the lips smooth and heals the cracks formed.
- Take a few rose petals and soak them in raw milk for a few hours. Following this, make a paste and apply it on the lips. It would not only heal the dryness but as well work effectively in retaining the lost pink color.
- Crush a few neem leaves and take out the juice. Apply this juice on the lips to heal the cracked and chapped lips.
- Take a tsp of glycerin; put a few drops of honey. Apply this paste on the lips and keep them overnight. It will help to keep the lips soft and smooth.
- Apply castor oil on the lips. It will help to cure the dry chapped lips.
Natural remedy to cure cracked and chapped lips
- Apply milk cream on the lips. It is helpful to remove the dry dead skin and to make the lips smooth.
- Scrub a slice of cucumber on your lips. This would help cure dry and chapped lips.
- Use application of aloe vera gel on the lips also cures a person suffering from dry chapped lips.
Diet for cracked and chapped lips
- Deficiency of vitamin A is the cause for dry chapped lips. boost in the intake of foods rich in vitamin A for example carrots, green leafy vegetables and tomatoes, legumes, whole grains and nutritional yeast.