How to get rid of Bacterial vaginitis?Tweet
What Is Bacterial vaginitis?
Bacterial vaginitis is the most common vaginal infection, which occur in the vagina and includes several strains of germs that cause bacterial vaginitis. Main causes of bacterial vaginosis include an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria and the Gardnerella organism. Bacterial vaginitis is occurring bacterial flora, and should not be confused with yeast infection , or infection with trichomonas vaginalis which are not caused by bacteria.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginitis
- Abnormal vaginal discharge (especially after sex) with an unpleasant fishy smell.
- Intense itching, swelling and irritation in the vagina.
- Stomach pains and cramps.
- Low level of energy and general tiredness.
Prevent of bacterial vaginitis
- Prevent for bacterial vaginitis applying cconsists of three to seven nights of Cleocin 2% vaginal cream.
- Consult your doctor take oral antibiotic treatment is sometimes prescribed.
- Used vaginal antibiotics include using a gel or cream that is inserted using an application.
- Used tinidazole is an antibiotic that appears to have fewer side effects than metronidazole and is also effective in treating bacterial vaginosis.
Complication of bacterial vaginitis
- In case of bacterial vaginity increase a woman defenselessness to HIV infection if she exposed to the HIV virus.
- Increase the chances that an HIV infected women can pass HIV to her sex partner.
- Bacterial vaginitis has been associated with an increase in the development of an infection following surgical procedures for example a hysterectomy or an abortion.
- Bacterial vaginitis develops some illness such as herpes simplex virus (HSV), Chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Home remedy for bacterial vaginitis
- Have or apply plain yogurt directly to the vagina. Otherwise, a tampon soaked in yogurt can be inserted.
- Garlic has antibacterial and antifungal quality. Taken a garlic internally or can be applied directly on the vagina.
- Apply calendula herb to reduce the inflammation.
- Herbs like tea tree oil, black walnut, Echinacea and goldenseal are effective in treating bacterial vaginitis.
- Apply boric acid douche to acidify vaginal pH.
- Douche to decrease inflammation put in 12 tsp of calendula to boiling water, steep the mixture and cool it before use.
- Steep a tea bag in water and cool it in refrigerator and then apply it to the vagina.
Tips for bacterial vaginitis
- Wear well washed under garments.
- Keep good toilet hygiene.
- At all times take a warm bath.
- Keep away from irritants like scented tampons.
- Use condoms during sexual intercourse.
- Always keep vaginal area clean.
- Clean your vagina area thoroughly after having sex.
- Do not wear tight clothes and wear cotton panties.
- Stop douching as it disturbs the balance of the microorganisms within the vagina.
- Make sure to clean diaphragms, cervical caps and spermicide applicators after each use.
- Take care to clean the anal area from front to back to prevent the intestinal bacteria from spreading into the vagina.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
How to get rid of Following?
- Bone spur
- Burning tongue
- Canker sores
- Chicken Pox
- Cold Sores
- Common Digestive Disorders
- Ear infection
- Female Sterility
- Intestinal Worms
- Plantar Fascia
- Premature Greying of Hair
- Prostate Disorders
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sleep Apnea
- Sore Throat
- Swimmers Ear
- Peeling Skin
- Peptic Ulcer
- Retain teeth and lip color
- Spring Ailments
- Tennis Elbow
- Toe nail fungus
- Gall Bladder Disorders
- Common Fever
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cracked Heels
- Dark Circles
- Dark Skin
- Dark underarms
- Defective Vision
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diaper Rash
- Heat Stroke
- High Blood Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- high fever
- Hyperacidity and Heartburn
- Leg Cramps
- Poison Ivy
- Razor Burns
- Body Odor
- Body Rash
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Cracked Lips