Home Remedy For AnemiaTweet
What Is Anemia?
Anemia is meaning without blood, this condition occur when the lack of red blood cells in the body. These red blood cells contain of hemoglobin, which is work for carry oxygen around the body. When the hemoglobin is low the blood fails to provide the body tissue with enough amount of oxygen. That result of anemia for example trouble in breathing will begin to devlop,shorness of breath, weakness, chest pain, heart attack etc.
Causes of Anemia
- Heavy periods.
- Shortage of iron in diet
- Internal bleeding, for example if you have an ulcer or a tumour.
- Diet low in vitamin B12 or folic acid.
- Blood disorders such as leukaemia.
- Infections, for example malaria.
- Lack of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
Prevents of Anemia
- Make new red blood cells are available to folic acid supplements to insure that enough of this nutrient adds this in your diet.
- Care for against infection take daily antibiotic treatment to
- Take during episodes of painful disaster fluids, oxygen and pain-killing medications
- Treat anemia and painful crises need to Blood transfusions.
- Take Hydroxyurea (Hydrea) in adults This medication seems to reduce the need for blood transfusions, while decreasing the incidence of acute chest syndrome and painful crises
- Detect early abnormalities to give regular eye exam, which can be treated with laser coagulation and other types of eye surgery to stop vision loss
Home remedy for Anemia
- Eat an Apple daily is suitable in case of anemia. Try to eat 2 to 3 apples on a daily basis. They have rich iron content and thus, are helpful in treating anemia.
- Have Vitamin B12 rich food such as kidney and liver.
- Eating of beetroot, as a cooked vegetable or in salad, is one of the best home remedies to heal anemia. You can also drink beetroot juice for the purpose.
- Take Sun bath is also suggested for anemic people, as it enhance the making of red blood cells.
- Consuming about 1/2 to 1 tsp. of the tincture of Yellow dock root, thrice in a day. You can also go for 1/2 to 1 tsp of extract of dandelion leaf and/or root, twice a day. This intake is more helpful for treating anemia.
- Intake of a ripe banana; mashed and mixed with a tablespoon of honey, will prove to be valuable in treating anemia.
- Steep about 7 almonds, in water, overnight. Fling away the water in the morning, peel off the skin of almonds and grind them, to form a paste. Eat this paste in the morning, for at least three months.
- Apple and tomato juice are beneficial in treating anemia. Drink a glass of each, at least once in a day.
- Vitamin C is required for the absorption of iron. Try to include lots of citrus fruits in your diet, for example as orange, lemon, etc. This good home remedy for curing anemia.
- Apple cider vinegar and blackstrap molasses this mixture is effective to cure anemia. Mix 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp of blackstrap molasses and add 1 cup water. Drink this mixture once a day.
Diet for Anemia
- People maintain a proper, well-balanced diet is very beneficial for anemia .Their diet should comprise of cereals, rice, pastas, dairy products (milk, yogurt and cheese), dry beans, eggs, vegetables and fruits, meat, poultry, fish and nuts.
- Iron in rich foods is also effective in curing anemia. Liver, green leafy vegetable, beets, dried fruits, bran flake, oysters, brown rice, lentils molasses, raisins and prunes have high iron content. Breads and pastas made from complete grain flour are also high in iron. Attempt to take in all these food items in your diet.
- Food substance cooked in iron pots gets improved iron content. therefore, cooking food in iron pots can prove to be effective in curing anemia.