How to treat LethargyTweet
What Is Lethargy?
Lethargy is a sensation of weariness, tiredness, or lack of energy.Lethargy can explain a range of afflictions, unstable from a general state of lethargy to a specific work like burning sensation within one's muscles. It occur in both physical and mental. Symptoms of lethargy is Changes in bowel and craving patterns, complexity in performing daily schedule, complexity in concentrating, Pain at different places in the body, trouble in falling asleep, Fatigue.
Causes of Lethargy
- Allergy that is leads to hay fever or asthma
- Depressionor grief
- Continual pain
- Sleep disease for example ongoing insomnia, obstructive sleep apnea, or narcolepsy
- Underactive thyroid or overactive thyroid
- Consumtion of alcohol or illegal drugs like cocaine, particulerly with regular use
Prevent of Lethargy
- Take planty , regular, and consistent amounts of sleep every night.
- Condume a healthy, good -balanced diet and drink plenty of water more time a day.
- Keep regularly exercise
- Take necessary relax and try yoga or meditation.
- Keep up a reasonable work and personal schedule.
- If possible change your stressful circumstances. For instance , switch jobs, take a vacation, and deal directly with problems in a relationship.
- Consuem multivitamin. Consult to your doctor about what is best for you.
- Do not take alcohol, nicotine, and drug use.
Home remedy for Lethargy
- Make a tea from basil leaves. Take a cup of water put in 10 basil leaves and bring it to a boil. Strain this combination and take it when warm, not boiling hot.It is good remedy to treat lethargy.
- Improve the taking of fruits, vegetables and grains, for example millet, to keep the body well hydrated. It would help revitalize your spirits.
- Drink a glass of grapefruit juice regularly. It is confirm to be caring in treating lethargy.
- Take tea and coffee are also valuable in refreshing a lethargic person.
- Have of a glass of fresh lime juice, to be had every day. It is also best home remedy for healing lethargy.
- Keep massaging the body using essential oils, for example rosemary oil and eucalyptus oil, are valuable in treating lethargy.
- Take hot bath it would be useful in putting off the lethargic feeling.
Tips and diet for Lethargy
- Do regularly exercise makes a person physically more active. This is a great way to rid oneself of the feeling of lethargy.
- Do not take consuming processed or canned food. Cold beverages like soda and grave drinks for example rich cream milk should also be stop.
- Maintain a balanced diet and include lots of fruits, vegetables and grains in your daily food consumption.
- When, people suffer lethargic they are involved in uninteresting things. So, it is sensible to spend your time in doing those things inw hcih you contain an interest.