How to get rid of ItchingTweet
What Is Itching?
Itch is an irritation on the skin. It is an uncomfortable feeling and allow to person want to scratch the affected area. Itch is the common problem and occurs anywhere in the body Causes of itch is eczema, an allergy, parasite infestation or insect bite, infection, aninternal diabetes and hormonal changes.
Symptoms of itching
- Bumps, spots or blisters
- Dry, cracked skin
- Leathery or scaly texture to the skin
Prevent of itching
- Stop known food irritants.
- Avoid wear tight-fitting underwear.
- Stop use scented or printed toilet paper.
- Dry anal area after too much sweating.
- Apply cold application, ice pack on the affected skin.
Home remedy for itching
- Simple home treatment for itching takes bath putting 2 cups of oatmeal in a tub with lukewarm water.
- Put some cornstarch in the bath water. It is good remedy to cure itch.
- Put 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in the bath water. this is work well to give relief from itching.
- Put cold compress to the affected area. This is good way to reduce the itchiness.
- Apply fresh stinging nettle oil on the affected area. Or else, drink 1 to 2 cups of Nettle tea daily. Make this; add 1 tsp of the dried nettle leaves in a cup of boiling water. Allow it to steep for 15 minutes.
- Dip 2 large handfuls of fresh chickweed in water. When the plant softens, cool it and apply on the affected area.
- Have bath with lukewarm water is also helpful in treating the difficulty of itching.
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder in equal quantity prepare a fine paste out of it and apply this on the affected area. This is good remedy stop itching.
- Cover the affected area with a light paste of coconut oil and limejuice. This is beneficial remedy to cure itching.
- Applying baking soda paste on affected skin.
Herbal remedy to treat itching using neem
- Neem is also beneficial for treating itchiness. Simmer some neem leaves and pour the decoction in the boiling water. Applying neem oil on the affected area is also best to relive itch.
Tips and diet for itching
- Take in foods rich in Vitamin C, beta-carotene, Vitamin E and zinc in the diet.
- Mix a cup of white vinegar in the bathtub Soak the body for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Also wear loose cotton clothes. You can use silica to keep the damp body area dry.
- Do not eating refined carbohydrates, sugar and food items that contain yeasts. Stop alcohol because it ultimately converts to sugar. Your diet must contain a lot of raw fruits and vegetables. Do not take greasy, fried and processed foods.
- Use camphor, menthol, phenol, pramoxine, made creams, lotion and application.