Home Remedy For PyorrhoeaTweet
What Is Pyorrhoea?
Pyorrhea Inflammatory effect of the tissues surrounding a tooth usually resultinga discharge of pus into tooth.Pyorrhea affects the casing surrounding the roots of the teeth and leads to loosening of the teeth, pus formation, and shrinkage of the gum. This illness is the main cause for tooth loss among adults.
Symptoms of pyorrhoea
- Tender and swollen gums
- Oozing of pus
- Improper functioning of the stomach
- Liver problems
- Look of sepsis, in various forms, adversely affecting the whole system
- Bleeding of the gums
- Gingival itchiness
- Gingival reaction
- Loosening of teeth
- Teeth get riddled with decay
- Irritation of the gums
Prevent of pyorrhoea
- Keep good care of your teeth.
- Keep brush slowly, do not rub your gum teesues.
- You should maintain good diet.
Home remedy for pyorrhoea
- Later then brushing, take some mustard oil and put in a pinch of salt to it. Rub this mixture on the gums, with the tip of your forefinger. An option would be to soak cotton ball in mustard oil and rub it on the gums.
- Take a bowl of water, dip some parwal leaves, ginger, black pepper, peepal root and rock salt. Boil the water until the mixture is ready. Now, strain it with a cloth and allow it to cool. Use this mixture for gargling.
- Boil 4 to 5 bark pieces in a vessel of water, for about half an hour. After the mixture cools down a bit, strain it and use it for gargling. It would be effective in treating pyorrhea.
- Mix 200 ml castor oil and 5 grams camphor in 100 ml honey. Dip one of the ends of a neem twig in it and rub it lightly on your teeth.
- Raw lemon juice is effectual in curing pyorrhea. All you need to do is rub the juice over the gums. This would provide a tingling sensation, but stop the bleeding.
- One more beneficial remedy will be to gargle with a mouthful of sesame oil. Do this for 10 minutes.
Herbal remedy for pyorrhea
- Cut down some pieces of the trunk of babul tree and burn them.It is good solution for treating pyorrhea. When they get completely burned, blow off the flame and store it in a cool, dry place. Every morning, take a piece of the burned trunk and dab it with salt. Now, rub the dabbed portion on the teeth. Another alternative would be to dip it in mustard oil before dabbing with salt and applying.
Diet for pyorrhea
- Do not take white bread, white sugar, and all refined and tinned foods must he completely.
- Avoid condiments, sauces, alcohol, coffee, and strong tea, as well as meat and other fresh foods.