Home Remedy For High Blood PressureTweet
What Is High Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is the force where pushing your blood against the walls of your arteries. Every time person heart beats, it pumps out blood into the arteries. If your heart beats, pumping the blood when your blood pressure is highest. It is also know systolic pressure. If blood pressure increases and stays high over time, it can injure the body in many ways.
Symptoms of blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Heart attack
- Kidney failure.
- Blurred vision
Prevent of blood pressure
- First change your lifestyle for example weight loss and exercise, other than most still require medication to keep their blood pressure in the fit range.
- Choose any good therapy; it is necessary to include your blood pressure checked regularly confirm that your treatment is working.
Home remedy for blood pressure
- Put in a tsp of cayenne pepper in half a cup of warm water. Swallow this mixture. This is good remedy to reduce high blood pressure.
- Eat 4 leaves of holy basil and two leaves of neem with 2-4 teaspoonfuls of water. Have this in an empty stomach for a week. This is effective in treating high blood pressure.
- Take powder of 100 gm melon seeds and 100 gm poppy seeds (khus-khus). Blend and store in a clean jug or pot. Drink tsp with water morning and evening.
- Prepare a juice of 25-30 curry leaves with1 cup of water. Filter and drink first thing in the morning. Mix some limejuice for taste.This is provide relief from high blood pressure.
- Mix up 1 tsp honey with 1 tsp ginger juice and 1 tsp cumin powder. Take twice a day.
- Swallow a tsp of fenugreek seeds with water. Repeat this both in the morning and evening for 10 to 15 days.
- Eat fresh papaya in an empty stomach for a month. This would help lower the high blood pressure.
- Take equal quantity of onion juice and honey. Drink 2 tablespoons of this mixture two times a day. It is an effectual natural remedy to cure high blood pressure.
- Take 1-2 tsp of curd, and some Spiegel seeds mix it well and eat this. It is useful remedy for treating high blood pressure.
Natural remedy to treat blood pressure using garlic
Eat clove of garlic it is extremely recommended for high blood pressure. Chew one clove of garlic first thing daily in the morning. It is best remedy to control high blood pressure.
Tips and diet for blood pressure
- Every day walk nagged foot on green grass for about 15 to 20 minutes... This gets better blood circulation and assists to maintain the blood pressure at normal
- Place hot compress over the heart. It is also useful in curing high blood pressure.
- Eat baked potatoes are one more useful way to cure high blood pressure.