How to treat Prostate Disorders?Tweet
What Is Prostate Disorders?
Prostate is a general illness that can influence men of all ages. Prostate glands situated in right below the bladder in men are small, walnut shaped organs. It is covered around the urethra and excluding closing the urethra during an erection.When this gland might swell, at times, was blocking urine output. This leads to prostate disorder, which consequence causes pain, urination problems and sexual problems.Mainly cause of this disorder are contact to cold and chill, extreme sexual excitement.
Symptoms of prostate disorders
- Intrusion with the passage of urine
- Necessitate to urinate frequently
- Pain in the lower back, hips, legs, and feet
- Trouble in releasing urine
Prevent of prostate disorder
- Take Anti-inflammatory medications
- Muscle relaxants
- Do not take pressure.
- Keep prostates massage
- Take warm baths
- Change alcohol dietary such as the avoidance of caffeine, alcohol, and spicy foods.
Home remedy for prostate disorder
- Basil leaves is very effectual in treating prostrate disorder. Mix 1 tsp of holy basil juice with a tsp of yoghurt and have it once in a day. In winters, mix 1 tsp of the juice with a tsp of honey.
- An efficient way to treat prostrate you can sit in a warm water tub for half an hour. This would help in decreasing the swelling and also provide release against pain.
- Raise the intake of water. This would be an useful way to cure prostrate disorder.
- Prostate patient should give up all solid foods and subsist on water, mixed with a tiny lemon juice, for two or three days and. It should be taken every hour or so during waking hours. This will really increase the flow of urine.
- Pumpkin seeds work usefully in treating prostrate disorder. 50 grams of the seeds needs to consume every day, either in cooked food or in powdered form.
Diet for prostate disorder
- Take to vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds in your diet. Do not taking starchy, sweet, spicy and seasoned foods. Alcoholic and caffeinated beverages should also be completely avoided.
- Combine 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice. Drink this mixture every morning.