How to get rid of Bleching?Tweet
What Is Belching?
Belching is the reaction that drives out gas loudly from the stomach through the mouth. Its alternative names are burping, ructus, or eructation. Belching is a bunch of gas that forms in your stomach and bringing up air from the stomach with a typical sound.It is the process where we are eating and drinking too much like heavy, raw food, beer, soda then become gases in the stomach and drive out through the mouth.
Causes of belching
- Normal in infants
- Habitual air swallowing
- Chewing gum
- Poorly fitted dentures.
- Esophageal reflux disorder
- Emotional stress or stimultion
- Carbonated beverages
- Food intolerance
- Eat gaseous items for example potato, grams etc.
- Stomach acid deficiency
- Any abdominal operation
Prevent for belching
- Avoid eatin fatty food and too much eating.
- Do not take chewing gum and carbonated drinks
- Avoid too much eating of onions and chocolates may also cause burping.
- Stop smoking.
- Comatose swallowing of surplus air can cause belching. So create an effort to swallow less. The causes for belching given above should be avoided.
- Chew your food properly and eat slowly, without letting air enter your system when you gulp your food.
Home remedy for belching
- Steep 3 tablespoons carom seeds in a sufficient quantity of lime juice and dry in the shade. When fully dried, powder with a little black salt. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture twice a daily for a few days with a little warm water. This remedy treatment is more effectual when fats and spices are avoided in the diet.
- Crush 2 teaspoons each carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. mix a little black salt. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with 1 cup warm water frequently. This also best home remedy for curing belching.
- Take one glass of water with half teaspoon of baking soda mix them then drink.
- Apply a paste of asafetida mixed with water on the stomach.
- Prepare a coarse powder of equal amounts of cum in seeds, carom seeds, black pepper corns and fenugreek seeds. Take 1/2 teaspoon with water. This isbenificial for cuing belching.
- Chew a piece of fresh ginger after meals regularly. This good way to get rid of gases.
- Put in a teaspoon of caraway seeds to one and half or two litres of water and boil it on low flame for 15 minutes. Strain and drink 1 cup of this tea, hot or warm 3 times a day after meals.
- Put drop of dill oil (soye ka tel) mixed with a teaspoon of honey, licked immediately after meals is very effective in controlling gas.
- Rinse black harad well with water and wipe with a clean dry cloth, store in a air tight bottle. Suck one piece after meals. Keep in the mouth till it dissolves completely. This is effectual in controlling gas and constipation.
- Take Bishop's seeds 10 gms., dry ginger 6 gms., kala namak 3 gms., crush them well to powder form and direct thrice daily with water. Take 3 gms. of powder each time.
- Take a spoonful of ginger juice, add salt and take it after your meals.
- Combine 1-2 teaspoons brandy with warm water and drink for immediate relief from gas and stomach ache due to gas.
- Take dry ginger, Bishop's seeds, and about 2 spoonfuls of lemon juice. Mix them well and take the mixture when you have a feeling of overfulness or any gastric problem. This is good way to treat belching.
Diet for belching
- Get a few sips of water after meals to check if it helps.
- Avoid some foods may start the belching process such as milk and sugars.
- Avoid foods made from whole grains may also cause gas and consequent belching or burping.