How to treat Halitosis
What Is Halitosis?
Halitosis is occurring from bacteria something in the mouth. Halitosis is medical terms for bad breath.Some foods stick flank by your teeth, about the gums and on your tongue.When you don't brush and floss your teeth daily, this food can rot. The decayed bits of food cause a bad smell in the mouth. That result bacteria to grow in your mouth then bacteria can cause gum disease, or gingivitis and gingivitis as well causes halitosis or bed breath.
Causes of Haltitosis
- Gum illness
- .Food stagnation between the teeth.
- .Dehydrated mouth.
- Too much bacterial activity on the tongue, possibly due to postnasal drip
- Throat or tonsil infection.
- Denral crumble
Prevent of Haltitosis
- Keep brushing your teeth minimum 2 times every day, using fluoride toothpaste. Confirm to brush along the gum line, mostly all tooth surfaces. Every time you brush your teeth, make use your toothbrush to clean the surface of your tongue.
- At least once time day floss your teeth to get rid of food from between your teeth.
- Consume more fruits and vegetables every day. Eat less meat.
- Do not take foods that cause you to hold bad breath. As well try to keep away from alcoholic beverages, which frequently cause bad breath.
- Do not taking tobacco products. Any type of tobacco can cause halitosis.
Home remedy to treat Haltitosis
- Take two cups of water should be boiled and several leaves of parsley, coarsely chopped, should be boiled in this water along with two or three whole cloves or a quarter teaspoon of ground cloves. Use this mixture should be as a mouthwash or gargle several times a day.
- Chewing raw green guava is useful for curing bad breath. It is very helpful in treating halitosis.
- Mix 2 to 3 drops of oil of oregano in the drinking water. This is good remedy to treat halitosis
- Mash a lemon and add a little honey to it. Take this mixture two times a day both, in the morning and evening. This is helpful in treating bad breath problem.
- Clean the mouth with baking soda to get rid of the problem of halitosis. Mix baking soda in a cup of water. Gargle with this water.
Herbal remedy to treat Haltitosis using fenugreek seed, mint
- Prepare a tea by fenugreek seeds of this vegetable should be taken regularly for correcting the situation. Make this tea by putting one teaspoon of seeds in half a liter of cold water and allowing it to boil for fifteen minutes over a low flame. It should then be strained and used as tea. It is good home remedies for halitosis.
- Chewing mint leaves is also useful for treating bad breath or halitosis.
Tips and diet for Haltitosis
- Occasionally a dry mouth has an unlikable smell. When your mouth is dry, you can suck on sugar-free mints, chew sugar-free gum or drink more water.
- Sometime mouthwashes do not have a long-lasting effect on bad breath. You are use mouthwash; hiss it around in your mouth for 30 seconds before spitting it out.
- Consult your dentist twice a year to have your teeth cleaned.
- Should be taken fruit and vegetable juices are beneficial in the treatment of halitosis
Include Juices from green vegetables are especially in your diet.
Do you like this Story?
Stay Connected with DG