How to treat Dark CirclesTweet
What Is Dark Circles?
Dark circles are dark blemishes under the eyes area. Also called as bags under the eyes or raccoon attack. There are many causes but exact cause is still unknown. Symptoms of dark circler are lack of sleep, heredity and bruising.
Causes of dark circles
Age, Over exposure to sun, Lack of sleep, Lack of nutrients, Allergies, Eczema, Asthma, Hereditary, Fatigue, Chronic diseases, Pregnancy, Menstruation.
Home remedy for dark circles
- Regular massaging on eyes area with almond oil is of good help to get rid of dark circles.
- Apply lemon and tamatto juice on the affected eye area with cotton balls. It is very benificial for dark circle.
- A combination of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area each night before going to bed. You will see a remarkable enhancement in two to three weeks.
- Prepare a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes everyday and see the difference in two to three weeks.
- Rose water is regard as to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for all age group. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the effect in two to three weeks. This is most effective treatment for dark circles.
- Use cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
Herbal remedy to cure dark circles using cucumber
- Apply cucumbers and tea bags on top of their eyes. Both tea bags and cucumbers reduce inflammation and decreases swelling. Tea bags are particularly good to use for dark swollen circles because there is tannin inside of the tea that helps you to get rid of the puffiness.
- Use of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day; reduces stress and cools down the eyes.
Tips and diet for dark circles
- If possible drink two glasses of cranberry juice in a day, you will need to do this for at least a week before you start noticing a difference.
- Apply Vitamin K cream helps to diminish dark under eye circles.
- Stop apply ice or extremely cold water directly to the skin around the eyes for more than a few seconds.
- Drink at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this problem and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
- Eat fresh fruits and greeny vegetables.