How to treat PsoriasisTweet
What Is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is an unceasing skin disorder affecting about two per cent of the people that cause skin cells to grow too quickly. Within psoriasis, patches of red, thickened skin with silvery scales build up, typically on the elbows, knees, scalp, and trunk. And those areas can be itchy and painful.
Causes of psoriasis
- Throat infections trigger
- Tension or hurt on skin like cuts, bruises or burns
- A few medicines or skin irritants initiate
- Smoking and alcohol are other two factors which activate
- Mental pressure or psychological trauma may also set off psoriasis
Prevent of psoriasis
- Keep distance from all factors which trigger psoriasis.
- Decrease stress levels through meditation and Yoga.
- Stop prick, peel or scratch skin. This may trigger psoriasis.
- After taking bath or wash pat dry the skin. Avoid rub the towel vigorously on skin.
- Do not use soap. Instead use gram flour (besan flour) as soap dries the skin.
- Later than washing, pat the skin dry, don't irritate it by rubbing vigorously.
- Use moisturizing creams liberally on affected areas after
- choose for cotton clothes over synthetic ones.
Home remedy for psoriasis
- Daub herbal balm which is infused with vata and kapha balancing herbs.
- Stop sleeping in afternoons.
- Forever apply besan flour instead of soap.
- Don’t control natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowel emptying etc.
- Take a cup bitter guard juice mixed some lemon juice. drink this empty stomach. It is good for curing psoriasis.
- Use lecithin it is also benificial to treat pasriasis.
- Apply neem leaves paste on the affected area This would be helpful for healing psoriasis.
- Take sunlight it is good treatment for psoriasis.
- Apply application of aleo vera gel and garlic oil on the affected area. This is best home remedy to get rid of psoriasis.
- Combine one teaspoon of wheat germ oil and castor oil in one cup of sunflower oil and rub this lotion on the affected area. It is effective solution for treating psoriasis.
- Mix 2 drops of calendula oil and one drop of oregano to one small cup of olive oil. Apply this on the affected area. This is give good relief from psoriasis.
Diet for psoriasis
- Do not take radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour foods.
- Do not eating opposite foods.
- Avoid taking cold water bath immediately after an heavy work out, traveling, a long walk etc.
- Take care not to consume foods which cause indigestion
- Totally do not eat too much of salty, sour or acidic foods.