How to treat Piles?Tweet
What Is Piles?
Piles, also called hemorrhoids, can be explained as the puffiness and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. Piles are two types of piles - internal and external. When struck outwardly, piles cause a lot of pain, but no bleeding. though, in case of internal piles, there is no pain, but a discharge of dark blood.
Symptoms of piles
- Pain or irritation when passing stools
- Slight bleeding, in case of inside trouble
- Sensation of soreness
- Irritation after passing a stool
- Pain in the rectal region
- Lump on the anus
- Pain and uneasiness after you opening the bowels
- Oily discharge of mucus
- Sensation that the bowels haven't emptied completely
- Soiled undergarments
- Swelling protruding from the anus
- Regular urge for evacuation
- Loss of hunger
- Yellowish face, due to general bleeding
- Weighted at the opening of anus
Prevent of piles
- Do not sitting of long periods without a break.
- Stop straining during a bowel movement.
- Do not use toilet tissue with perfumes or colors.
- Patient should be take complete rest for a few days and the intestines thoroughly cleansed
Home remedy for piles
- Take bowl of water, soak peels of a pomegranate. Keep the bowl on flame and let this water boil. Close the flame, strain the mixture and let it cool down. Drink this once in the morning and once in the evening.
- For immediate relief, applying coconut oil on the affected region will be your best bet.
- Make buttermilk, using cow's milk. Put in peppercorns, ginger and rock salt to this. Drink this mixture two times a day. This is effective remedy to get rid of pills.
- Keep 1/4 liter goat's milk for curdling overnight. In the morning, put in an equal amount of carrot juice and blend it. Drink this mixture. Otherwise, freshly prepared goat's milk yogurt, consumed with freshly chopped carrots, it is effective in treating piles.
- Radish is helpful to cure piles. Extract the juice of white radish and mix it with honey. Apply this mixture on the affected region.
- Take seeds of ripe mangoes and dry them in the sun. When it dry, grind them into a fine powder. Store this powder in bottles. Eating 2 gm of this powder, with honey, twice a day will be effectual in curing piles.
- Combine ½ tsp each of ginger juice, lime juice and mint leaves juice, in 1 tbsp honey. Consume this mixture once a day. This is helpful for treating piles.
- Take a glass of water soak 3-4 figs and keep them overnight. Eat them early in the morning, on an empty stomach.
- Take 1 tbsp each of roasted black cumin seeds and cumin seeds (not roasted). Mix this well and add to a glass of cold water. Drink this concoction once every day.It is benificial for healing pills.
Herbal remedy to treat pills
- Make mixture of yoghurt and black mustard. In a bowl of yoghurt, mix some powdered black mustard. While taking it, confirm to chew the mustard very carefully. After this, drink a glass of buttermilk. It is best way to treat piles.
- Another remedy to treat pills add 10 gm black mustard in 150 ml goat's milk. In this, mix 5 gm sugar. Drink this mixture in the morning, everyday.
- Take bowl of yoghurt; add a few flowers of tamarind plant and some pomegranate juice. Once you have blended this well, mix coriander and ginger pastes to it. Eat this after taking lunch. It would be pacifying the pain.
Natural remedy to cure pills
- Take some dry slices of yam grind into a powder. In 160 grams of this powder, add 80 grams white leadwort. Then, add 10 grams black pepper and 500 grams of jaggery. Mix well and prepare small tablets or capsules of this mixture. Eat one piece each in the morning and evening. It is the best way to heal pills.
Diet and tips for pills
- Take about 150 ml of turnip juice. Consume this juice after combining it with any other vegetable juice, such as spinach, watercress or carrots.
- Juice of bitter gourd leaves. Mix 2 tsp of this juice in a glass of buttermilk and have it on an empty stomach, every morning.
- Take a cup of milk, mash a ripe banana. Eat this mixture 3 to 4 times in a day, to stop the pain qualified during piles.
- Patient should take on an all-fruit diet for, at least, seven days. after that he may adopt a diet of natural foods aimed at securing soft stools.
- For patient have piles must make an all-out effort to tone up the entire system.
- Do some exercise plays an important corrective rule in this condition. Movements which exercise the abdominal muscles will improve circulation in the rectal region and relieve congestion.