How to treat CholeraTweet
What Is Cholera?
Cholera sometimes called Asiatic or epidemic cholera it is acute infectious gastroenteritis caused by ingestion of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. Cholera is a short incubation period, beginning less than one day to five days, and makes an enterotoxin that reasons abundant, painless, watery diarrhea that can fastly lead to harsh dehydration and death if treatment is not punctually given. Vomiting also happens in most patients.
Symptoms of Cholera
- Unexpected onset of watery diarrhea, stool looks like water with flecks of rice in it; Diarrhea has a "fishy" odor.
- Fastly dehydration.
- Fastly heart bit rate.
- Dry skin
- Dry mucous membranes or dry mouth
- Too much thirst
- Glassy eyes or sunken eyes
- Lack of tears
- Particulerly sleepiness or tiredness
- Low urine output
- Sunken "soft spots" fontanelles in infants
- Abdominal cramps
Prevent of Cholera
- World Organization WHO has developed an oral rehydration solution which is cheaper and easier to use than the characteristic intravenous liquid. It is solution of sugar and electrolytes is now life from used internationally.
- If you have develop profuse watery diarrhea.and signs of dehydration, such as rapid pulse, dry skin, dry mouth, thirst, glassy eyes, lethargy, sunken eyes, no tears, reduced or no urine, and unusual sleepiness or tiredness so call your heath care provider.
- Events for the prevention of cholera have not distorted much in recent decades, and typically consist of giving clean water and proper hygiene to populations potentially exaggerated.
- Health education and good food hygiene are evenly essential. In exacting, methodical hand washing should be taught.
- One time an eruption is detected, the usual interference strategy is to decrease mortality by ensuring punctual access to treatment and controlling the increase of the choler
Home remedy for Cholera
- You should take limejuice to the patient daily. The limejuice would be keep the body healthy hydrated and also kill the cholera bacilli that are the root cause of cholera.
- Taking mint juice on a daily basis will gives relief from the symptoms of cholera, such as vomiting and nausea.
- Crush some onions with seven black peppers and prepare a mixture form it. Drink it two to three times in a day.
- Take some cloves and boil into drinking water. For all time drink this boiled water and pursue this remedy during the rainy season every year.It is helpful to cure cholera.
- Cholera patient’s forever feel thirsty consequently it is best to give them coconut water when they want water. You can also take coconut water mix with juice ready from cucumber leaves.It gives relief from cholera
- Mix powder of asfoetida to a cup of onion juice and drink this on a daily a basis.
Natural remedy to treat cholera using onion, bitter guard
- Take bitter guard juice make a solution mix half glass of onion juice to half glass of bitter guard and put some drops of lemon juice and drink this mixture. It is also effective way to treat cholera.
- Onion and lemon are good remedy for cholera patients and therefore you can either adding onion or lemon two while cooking food or make a juice of these two or give it to the patient.
Tips and diet for Cholera
- Take one glass of buttermilk and mix one teaspoon of cumin seeds powder and some rock slat. Drinking this glass of buttermilk. It is very useful home remedies for cholera .
- For the period of rainy season at least take care not to it outside food. Recommendation your kids not to eat any outside oily material or not to drink outside water. This will stop the cholera disease form happening.
- You have diarrhea, that is the most common thing to occur during cholera, drinking one bowl of rice water is very good.
- Do not take solid food and uncooked vegetables
- Vegetables and fruits must be washed before eating with solution of potassium permanganate.