How to treat SinusitisTweet
What Is Sinusitis?
Sinusitis comes to an irritation of the mucous membrane inside layer the paranasal sinuses. It frequently pursues a common cold, influenza, and other general infections.
Symptoms of sinusitis
- Pain or pressure in the forehead, cheeks, nose and among the eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Decrease sense of smell and taste
- Cough, which may be worse at night
- Bad breath
- Another ache in the teeth
- Lack of appetite
- Difficulty in breathing
Prevent of sinusitis
- For prevent of sinusitis first you can stop smokimg.
- Rins your hands frequntly your hands and do not sharing towel, eating utensils, when you are close to people have cold or known infections.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- If you are travelling by air use nasal spray previous to taking off and shortly before landing, to keep sinuses open.
- Keep distace from allergens factor or issue and use antihistamines.
- Get swiming in fresh water lake, ocean or salter water way, when irritation in your nose and sinuses.
Home remedy for sinusitis
- Take roast 100 grams of cumin seeds and mix them with 200 grams of pure ghee. Eat daily. It is one more efficient remedy to cure sinusitis.
- Take a tsp of black cumin seeds and tie them in a thin cloth. Inhaling from the cloth this is useful in decreasing sinusitis.
- Take a tsp of fenugreek seeds boil with in half a glass of water, until the mixture decrese to half. Drinking 3 to 4 cups of this tea would helpful in treat expelling all the toxins, increasing the perspiration rate and thereby reducing fever, along with sinusitis.
- Use pungent smelling vegetables, for example onion and garlic, are valuable in healing sinusitis. Inhaling their smell would also prove to be beneficial.
- Steam is effecting in curing sinusitis. It opens the nasal passage by draining the sinuses and making mucous flow easy.
- Do gargling with salted lukewarm water is beneficial in treating sinusitis. For this, add a pinch of salt in a glass of lukewarm water and gargle with it.
- Make ginger or cinnamon tea and drink it when it is slightly on the hotter side. It is useful in curing sinusitis.
Diet for sinusitis
- Intake fruits rich in Vitamin A is benificial in sinusitis. One of the richest sources of the vitamin is mango. So, patients suffering from sinus should have lots of mangoes. Other food products rich in Vitamin A include pumpkin, leafy vegetables, egg yolk, tomatoes, papaya, carrots, curd and whole milk.
- Raw vegetable juice is beneficial in treating sinusitis. Combine 300 ml of carrot juice, 100 ml of cucumber juice, 100 ml of beet juice and 200 ml of spinach juice and drink on a daily basis.
- Stop taking cold items and oily stuff. They trigger the upper respiratory diseases, instead of lessening them.