How to treat NauseaTweet
What Is Nausea?
Nausea is the feeling of having an urge to vomit. Vomiting unease and discomfort in the stomach up through the esophagus and out of the mouth.
Causes of nausea
- Viral infections
- Seasickness or motion sickness
- Migraine headaches
- Morning sickness during pregnancy
- Food poisoning
- Food allergies
- Brain tumors
- Chemotherapy in cancer patients
- Accidentally ingesting a drug or poison
- Infedtion by fever or runny nose.
Prevent of nausea
- It’s necessary to stay hydrated. Attempt keeping on , small amounts of clear liquids, for example electrolyte solutions. Another clear liquids for example water, ginger ale, or fruit juices also work unless the vomiting is harsh or it is a baby who is vomiting.
- Prevent for breastfed babies, breastmilk is usually best and clear liquids.
- Avoid drink too much at one time. Stretching the stomach can make nausea and vomiting worse. Do not eat solid foods until there has been no vomiting for six hours, and after that work slowly back to a normal diet.
- Take stomach medicine like Pepto-Bismol is benificial for upset stomach, nausea, indigestion, and diarrhea. Childrens and teenagers do not take it. Because who might have chickenpox or flu.
- If you are suffring from morning sickness, consult your doctor about the many probable treatments.
Home remedy for nausea
- Best remedy to treat nausea, at home, drink a cup of ginger tea.
- Combine 1 tbsp each of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of cold water. Have this mixture when you feel nauseous.
- Take 2 cups of water, boil ½ cup of rice for about 10minutes. One time cooked, strain the rice water and drink it when warm.
- Combine a few tsp of wheat germ in warm milk. Drink this mixture every one hour. This is beneficial treating nausea.
- Taking 1/2 tsp grounded cumin seed, along with water, is effective in treating nausea.
- Drink peppermint or chamomile tea. It would be helpful in treating the nauseating feeling.
- Tale a glass of lukewarm water put in tsp baking soda and consumes it. However, do not taking it during pregnancy.
- Drink a glass of water that has a fresh lime squeezed in it. You can also add a pinch of salt to it.
Diet and tips for nausea
- Eating fiber rich food proves to be useful when a person is suffering from nausea. Like foods rich in fiber are banana, rice, apple sauce and brown bread.
- Maintain a good healthy diet. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet and do not take oily, spicy as well as fried foods.
- Always drink plenty of liquid, water, fresh fruit juice, etc. This stays the body temperature in control and decrease the nausea or vomiting tendency.
- Stop brushing your teeth directly after taking food.
- Consume apple extract vinegar with honey at night, before going to bed. Add equal amount- one tablespoon of both vinegar and honey in a cup of water.
- Also utilize a superior scent room freshener like lavender, mint that sooths your nerves and make you feel happy.
- Do morning walk, mild walk after dinner, do little exercise and yoga. Meditation and yoga is useful in keeping nerves in control.