How to treat Common FeverTweet
What Is Common Fever?
Fevers pass on to a condition of the body in which the temperature goes further than the normal. Fever is also characterized by trouble in the normal performance of the system. It is a frequent illness which occurs both in children and adults. The regular temperature of a healthy body ranges between 36.9 degree C and 37.5 degree C, or 98.4 Degree F and 99.5 Degree F. Body temperature depending on the intake of food, the amount of exercise, and the temperature surrounding the atmosphere. The lowly temperature of the body happens between the hours of 1.30 a.m. to 7 a.m. and the uppermost between 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Symptoms of fever
- Slight shivering
- Pain in body parts
- Great lassitude
- Scanty flow of urine
- Fast pulse and respiration
- Profuse sweating
- Copious flow of concentrated urine
- Increased body temperature/ low temperature
- Lot of perspiration
- Heaviness and burning in eyes
- Coated tongue
Home remedy for common fever
- Grind 10 grams of raisins and ginger. Boil them in 200 ml of water till it reduces to 50 ml. Strain and drink this solution warm. It is good treatment for fever is mild, then lie on a bed and completely cover yourself with a blanket for 20 minutes.
- Take a cup of fresh juice of apricots mixed with one teaspoon of glucose or honey is a very cooling drink during fevers. It quenches the thirst and gets rid of the waste foodstuffs from the body. It is tenor the eyes, stomach, liver, heart, and nerves by supplying vitamins and minerals.
- Mix 1 tsp of turmeric powder, some ginger pieces, onion pieces, lemon grass, ½ a tsp of black pepper and 5-6 basil leaves. eating this mixture three times a day to treat common fever
- Take 1 glass ginger juice mix 1 tablespoon of honey and add few drops of limejuice. Take this mixture as it would effectively treat common fever.
Herbal home remedy to cure common fever using fenugreek sed, basil
- Prepare a tea made from fenugreek seeds is equivalent in value to quinine in reducing fevers. Should be taken this tea twice daily. It is mostly expensive as a cleansing and soothing drink. Fenugreek seeds, when dampened with water, turn into slightly mucilaginous, and therefore, the tea build up from them has the power to melt a sticky material like mucus.
- Prepare a solution made of about twelve grams of basil leaves, boiled in half a liter of water, should be managed twice daily with half a cup of milk, one teaspoon of sugar and a quarter teaspoon of powdered cardamom (cardamom). This will bring down the temperature.
Natural home remedy to treat common fever using saffron
Prepare a tea made from saffron is one more effective home remedy for fever. This tea is made by putting half a teaspoon of saffron in 30 ml of boiling water. The patient should be taken a teaspoon of this tea every hour till the temperature returns to normal.
Tips and diet for common fever
- Take juice of grapefruit is a precious diet in all fevers. It quenches thirst and takes away the burning feeling produced by the fever. Half a glass of grapefruit juice you would be taken with an equivalent quantity of water.
- You are suffering from common fever is recommended to have lots of oranges. It increases the energy in the body and promotes fight against infection.
- You have common fever take complete rest. Take cool baths. Children should not be taken aspirin for fever; as an alternative they should be given cold bath. Stop heavy exercises and sudden temperature change.