How to treat Diarrhoea?Tweet
What Is Diarrhoea?
Diarrhea is also know loose motions, it is passage of loose, watery stools happening more than three times in one day and also common problem, that usually lasts a day or two and goes away on its own without any special treatment. Diarrhea characterized is frequent, loose or liquid stools, sometime with blood. Although prolonged diarrhea can be a sign of other problem. Diarrhea also cause is dehydration this resources the body lacks enough fluid to function properly and it must be treated promptly to avoid serious health illness.
Symptoms of Diarrhea
- Frequent, loose, watery stools.
- Loss of hunger.
- Stomach pains.
- Abdominal pain.
- Abdominal cramps
- Pricking feeling.
- Sometimes bacterial or parasitic infections sometimes cause bloody stools.
Prevent for Diarrhoea
- People with diarrhea, medication that stop diarrhea may be obliging in some cases, but they are not good for people whose diarrhea is from a bacterial infection or parasite, stopping the diarrhea traps the organism in the intestines, prolonging troubles.
- Doctors frequently prescribe antibiotics. Viral causes are also treated with medication or left to run their course, depending on the severity and type of the virus.
- Diarrhea happens when the body has lost too much fluid and electrolytes mean the salts potassium and sodium. Remember you should, do not be lack of the fluid and electrolytes in the body.
- Water is very necessary in preventing dehydration, it does not contain electrolytes. To maintain electrolyte levels, one could have broth or soups, which contain sodium, and fruit juices, soft fruits, or vegetables, which contain potassium.
Home remedy for Diarrhoea
- Crush a ripe banana. mix up with 1 tsp of tamarind pulp and a pinch of salt. Take twice a day.It is helpful for curing diarrhoea.
- Drink a cup of strong black tea or coffee. This is very effectual in controlling diarrhea.
- Take Powder 1/4 tsp of cardamom seeds. Boil this in thin tea water. put in a bit of sugar for taste and drink.
- Steep 2 -3 tsp coriander seeds overnight in half a cup of water. Make a coarse paste mix in a glass of butter milk and drink.
- Prepare a paste of 15-20 tender curry leaves. Mix in 1 tsp honey and drink.
- Combine 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder with 1 ripe banana and eat.It is useful remedy to heal diarrhoea.
- Blend 1 cup pomegranate juice with 1 cup of sugar cane juice. Have 4 times a day.
- Consume 1 cup of fresh Pomegranate juice 3-4 times a day.
- Dried out Mango seeds in the shade for 3-4 days. Make powder and store in a bottle. Have ½ a tspn of this powder with either sugar or honey. This is best remedy to treat diarrhoea.
Diet for Diarrhoea
- In firm cases of diarrhoea, it is suitable to observe a complete fast for two days to provide rest to the gastrointestinal tract.
- During the period of diarrhea to compensate for the loss of fluids only hot water may be taken.
- In improves condition of diarrhea; meals can be enlarged gradually to include cooked vegetables, whole rice, and soured milk. Raw foods should be taken only after the patient completely recovers.